Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol or Propionate?

ironmaster said:
I'm just an old fart, NY. But I swear, the old blue ciba dbol was outstanding.......I can eat Thai's like candy and not get the results that 25-30mg. gave.

Same here on the Thai's. I was up to 40mg and didn't get shit off of them. They passed all the tests, btw. I've got to try some of that Cypro 200.

Thanks for the replys bro's. I'm not sure yet will i use dbol or prop, or maybe both. Anyway i will keep you updated when i start it.

I have a feeling that most of you are not susceptible to hairloss...perhaps joel included.

Joel,

If I were you I would give the d-bol a shot. Since you want some good gains from this cycle, I would take 40mg for around 5 weeks. As for the hairloss, if you experience any, you can quit the d-bol as it will be out of your system quickly. Whatever you decide, good luck!

Anabolicum Mister said:
I have a feeling that most of you are not susceptible to hairloss...perhaps joel included.

Joel,

If I were you I would give the d-bol a shot. Since you want some good gains from this cycle, I would take 40mg for around 5 weeks. As for the hairloss, if you experience any, you can quit the d-bol as it will be out of your system quickly. Whatever you decide, good luck!

I hope so, butl it is hard to tell before it starts. There is some hairloss in my mother's father's family , but not in fathers family. Well i guess i will see it in about month.

And thanks

v

NYStrip said:

Same here on the Thai's. I was up to 40mg and didn't get shit off of them. They passed all the tests, btw. I've got to try some of that Cypro 200.

actually, on the thais, i gained very well..lots of strength and muscle mass, i was only on them for 2 weeks before stopping due to my test not arriving, so i ended it..but man, i took 4 tabs some day 6, and they were underdosed at 3.7mg each, so they worked very well even that low of a dose..

shawn

i worry bout my hair alot also and i lost a good bit of hair in the begining of my dbol/prop/fina cycle so i got paranoid and dropped the dbol and it stopped, but now i am stuck with a hairline much farther back than before so i wont use dbol again. didnt care for it too much, but prop:p

Top Bottom