Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol or Propionate?

I have this hair problem to and I recomend to use
proscar and joeljuice I have big experience with hair loss
preventing products and believe me proscar is the best choise. This medication blocks test convertation to DHT,which kills hair.When dianabol is taking,DHT levels rise extremely fast!

I have done a D-Bol, Test, Eq and noticed no loss in hair. I would go with the D-Bol, that is a great cycle and will pack on some awesome mass.

M18

Mustang,you have noticed no loss in hair,couse you
don't have a genetical predisposition to hair loss and
for that reason rising of DHT levels don't effect your hair.

Well. I'm a propionate advocate, personally. Perhaps my favorite test of all. Quick results, without dbol bloat. I've used dbol off and on for 30 years, and just don't get much out of it anymore......I don't know if that is because today's version isn't as good, or because I am resisitant to it, but prop gains are of better quality and longer lasting, in general, anyway.
If i'm going with a oral to start off a cycle, it will be anadrol.

i've taken dia-bol also the only hair i lost was tangled up in the comb! RADAR

ironmaster said:
Well. I'm a propionate advocate, personally. Perhaps my favorite test of all. Quick results, without dbol bloat. I've used dbol off and on for 30 years, and just don't get much out of it anymore......I don't know if that is because today's version isn't as good, or because I am resisitant to it, but prop gains are of better quality and longer lasting, in general, anyway.
If i'm going with a oral to start off a cycle, it will be anadrol.

30 years of dbol. Ironmaster, you are an animal, bro. I've done one cycle with dbol, and I have to admit, I'm very disappointed. I'll give it one more chance, and if it turns out to be another waste of money, it's going on my list of shitty steroids, along with winny. I go over 6 plates, so maybe minimum effective dosages are a lot more sensitive to weight than we think? Going on week 9 of 600mg of EQ, and it took me a good 6 weeks to see anything off of it.

I'm just an old fart, NY. But I swear, the old blue ciba dbol was outstanding.......I can eat Thai's like candy and not get the results that 25-30mg. gave.

I am not a great cycle creator. I would front load the test at 1 gram the first week.

Another good option is to use the d-bol cycle with Prop in the first week to get the test level up quickly.

Then use Prop in the last two weeks to clear quicker and start the Clomid a week later to solidify the gains.

Maybe some of the vets can write it out.

Good luck

Top Bottom