Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol only cycle. which cycle better

Well according to my mates cycle he done dbol cycle at 25mg ed fr 6 weeks. No signs of gyno. And took nolva pct for 3-4 weeks(not too sure how long for and what dosage) but managed to keep around 8lbs

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using EliteFitness

You don't need to be using aas right now. You need to get your diet and training in check before you can run anything. Besides, a dbol only cycle is pointless IMO. A few of my buddies back in high school ran it and blew up for the 4 weeks then went back to their regular size after being off. Eat like a mofuarker, lift HEAVY (squats, deadlifts, cleans) until you are about 160lbs then consider running a PROPER cycle. If you aren't willing to inject check out Dieselbolan or Beast for your first time.

At 60kg you should definitely get a better base. Eat, eat, eat, train, and eat some more. You could get better results with just training and changing your diet than you could with dbol. If you don't know what to eat then post another thread or pm RADAR he knows everything about what you should eat.

Sent from my EVO4G.

I wanted to know would running a 30mg ed for 4-6 weeks cycle be better than running a 2 week on and 2 week off for 2 months cycle?
30mg a day for 6 weeks would be fine. But you should really invest 18 months into a good nutrition and training plan as you are obviously not doing either correctly.

Yeah i looked at the dieselbolon 2.0 capsules. Are they good? A legal steriod? Sounds too gd to be true lol. Gd it giv me results such as dbol?

whatever you diet is.. double it..

whatever your routine is change it..

seriously though.. what is your diet like and what is your routine.

you def. need to eat more real food and you either need to switch up your routine or train with more intensity... maybe both.

Diet is this.

Morning at 9.30 Oats and banana and whey protein shake

11.30am train.

1pm Then weight gainer shake with chicken sandwich.

4pm weetabix with protein shake or eggs with protein shake

7pm chicken n rice

10pm weight gainer shake in milk before bed.

2.5litres of water through out the day.

Training.
Monday back includin lat pull down pull ups n deads

Tuesday shoulders

Wednesday abs

Thursday legs squats leg presses calfs

Friday chest bench press incline, flies and also triceps

eat more real food
eat more calories
do less isolation exercises and focus 100% of your energy into the basic compound lifts
look into 5x5 or something like that or even starting strength
maybe find someone to help you out in the gym

1-6 dbol 50mg every day splt up
1-6 N2guard 5 caps every day
2-6 hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm
6-12 forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm the first 4 weeks and 3 and 3 the last 2 weeks.
6-10 forged post cycle 2 caps am and pm
10-14 Bridge 1 cap 3 times a day

At 5 '9 and 130 pounds bro, you're not even close to your full potential. Work on your diet and lifting plan. But I know your probably going to do it anyway, since I did to when people told me not to lol. So my input is do test your first cycle man. You'll make incredible gains off a 10-12 week cycle. D-Bol is a good oral, and it is possible to run a successful oral only cycle. But it being your first cycle, I think you will lose almost everything you gain.

Top Bottom