Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBol naps...... 7 days in....... uh oh

"I gained 15 pounds in one week. Granted some of this was water, but that comes with the territory."

More than just SOME of it was water bro.

posted by TheMachine::::Im not a big fan of orals, this is actually the first serious go at dbol. I decided to give the naps a try, white tabs with triangle. Well its been 7 days at 20mg/day and nothing at all, no weight gain, no water, no strength gain. I should be feeling them a little bit by now, correct? maybe im expecting a little too much. Im gonna switch to the all so famous pinkies in a few days and see if I notice a difference.

Hi Bro

I also use the same Naps as you, white tabs with a triangle in the middle on one side and plain the other side, they're from Romania.
Anyway, for me I feel strength gains around 14 days of taking them, 30mg per day spread throughout the day. Get slight bloating and weight gain is rapid after two weeks!! So these Naps are ok, I want to try the ole famous pinkies though when I can get some. Everyone rants about them, they must be good!! lol.

I get really bad pump pains around upper back and shoulder areas, hurts like shit! Suck it up I tell myself, lol!

thats it,

peace bro ;)

Top Bottom