Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol dilemma......

Bro get some Nolva and do 10-20mg ED to reduce water bloat.

As you are in UK this will be easy for you to get quickly and start as soon as you get. Its cheap and readily available

Wrongun!

cheers for all the replys guys, i have got some nolv coming, have found a herbal diuretic (that is working already) and have decided to drop the dbol for a week, feel less pumpy already, havnt taken any dbol for about 48 hours and have added the milk thistle in, have also asked my source for some winny to fin my cycle with.
does anyone else from uk have probs getting clomid or arimidex?

As for being happy with the 12 lb gains you have so far...be prepared to drop a significant amount of that as you shed the water. You said you're looking for more strength...how about dropping the Dbol and going with anavar? Or test prop for a short acting test. Fina is alwayts nice for strength gains and is especially nice with some test. Decisions decisions...

JoBu

have asked my source if they can get any var, but he thought it might be way expensive, so have asked that if it is to get me some winny...

rugbybear said:
have asked my source if they can get any var, but he thought it might be way expensive, so have asked that if it is to get me some winny...

sounds like a top source you have there. Has trouble getting Clomid, Arimidex, Var does he actually stock anything other than Dbol?

No flame Bro but what source can even think about offering a service with no ancilleries or popular meds?

As a rule never start a cycle unless you have all the items (including PCT and ancilleries) or it could prove problomatic when the time comes (as you have found)

Wrongun!

Wrongun said:

sounds like a top source you have there. Has trouble getting Clomid, Arimidex, Var does he actually stock anything other than Dbol?

No flame Bro but what source can even think about offering a service with no ancilleries or popular meds?

As a rule never start a cycle unless you have all the items (including PCT and ancilleries) or it could prove problomatic when the time comes (as you have found)

Wrongun!
yep, trust a newbie to get wrong and go ahead without ancillaries, despite reading about how important they are! i guess that you cant beat hard experience sometimes.

rugbybear said:

yep, trust a newbie to get wrong and go ahead without ancillaries, despite reading about how important they are! i guess that you cant beat hard experience sometimes.

Experience is key Bro but you are doiing the right thing by visiting boards like this to learn. Just pick up some PCT and you will be fine

Wrongun!

Var is relatively expensive...but you if you're doing it you should do it right and use the drug most appropriate to give the results you're looking for. Check around for BD var...it's a bargain and tested out slightly over-dosed.

JoBu

rugbybear said:

just found what i think may be a good source, and the price on var is indeed good for the BD stuff, even better if it is slightly overdosed

Top Bottom