Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Bridge Experience...

V-SHAPE 2

I am three weeks post cycle, and on my last days of clomid at 50mg and I kept everything from my cycle. Im on the 10 mg am dbol bridge, and it's working pretty good! Also im taking maca, avena sativa, tribulus, creatine/dextrose, and r-ala.
Im pretty impressed so far, NO DEPRESSION, NO LOSS OF SEX DRIVE!(sex drive is really good actually). I was still getting stronger and gaining weight. Now i started taking clen and dieting for the summer. BTW my cycle was test 750/eq 400/ deca300 for 10 weeks and fermara at 2.5 EOD. The last weeks of my cycle I took 25 mg of dbol until everything cleared my system.
On my last day of dbol I weighed 200 lbs, and until I started dieting I went down to 196lbs. I def lost water.
Also a positve mind frame really helped with keeping all my gains.

Sounds good bro...Have you gotten any blood work done to see if all is back to normal ? I am very glad to hear positive feedback from this though...something I'd like to give a shot in the future.

M18

Terminator: It was weird bro, my SEX drive is in full effect and getting better everyday. Especially the few hours after my am dbol:p

M18: I missed my appointment for my pre-cycle blood test, I wish I could of taken one. You should give it a try though, see how you react.

Top Bottom