Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn ALA is more Expensive than Dbol!

Fonz said:

I just bought 4000 100mg ALA for $240. You really can't beat
that. And, if you're paranoid they WILL send you a sample
to analyze.

Fonz

Thats good value but I just dont need 4000 X 100mg and dont have enough money for that anyway. How much was the AST ALA
because its not on www.cyberflex.co.uk at the moment.

The ala at kilosports comes in 1000, 100mg cap quantities, for $69 w/out shipping, Fonz just got a better deal b/c he purchased a bulk order. I use kilosports ala and I am confident that it is the real deal, I've had hypoglycemic responses using to large a dose before, and I have successfuly used it to enter a ketogenic state more quickly, but do what you want, its your money. Personally, I'd rather have more money left over for sauce, heheh.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by CB38AC
haha ALA is alpha LIPOIC acid not linoelic
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHats the difference? don't they both do the same shit please educate me in the difference and how different they work from each other
Someone tell me

they are VERY different alpha linoleic acid is an EFA its just a poly-unsaturated essextial fay Alpha lipoic acid is a anti oxident and glucose disposal agent...nothing alike at all

Counterstrike said:

WHats the difference? don't they both do the same shit please educate me in the difference and how different they work from each other

LOL..... :)

Lipoic acid a.k.a THIOCTIC acid is a VITAMIN. Of the B-Class
acually.
Alpha Linoleic acid is a LIPID. i.e. FAT.

While lipoic acid is a phospholipid i.e. Both water and fat soluble,
Alpha-linoleic acid is jus FAT soluble since is only a FAT.

Fonz

Top Bottom