Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cruising question

philipp.leim

did anyone here ever tried cruising test and tren ace cruise at the following doses 200mg test e and 100mg tren ace , are there any chances of side effects?

You don't cruise when using tren. You only cruise on test as a replacement to low t levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too dangerous to wack your cholesterol for an extended period of time. I wish I knew what that extended period of time is but unfortunately the only way to find out is to experience health/cardiovascular problems. The other issue going long is the filtration of tren by the organs is complex and in the end it is a foreign substance so your body must metabolize it regardless of the dose. With all that being said there is no logical way to cruise tren those that do are defying logic. I also feel that you can get better use out of tren by intermittently using it throughout the course of ones life. Plan it out with the most efficient use or it will use you and make you deficient. TREN IS A TOOL USE IT WISELY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the problem with using tren long term is the prolactin issues will blossom... but caber can solve that (ag-guys sell it)

the other problem is the heart strain and the effects it will have on your stomach gut flora

the heart strain thing is a major problem becuase our hearts are already under pressure

There's no way one can ever say that Tren is ever a "responsible" or "healthy" choice. And since it's so suppressive, cruising would make no sense.

There is an alternative to cruising which I find helpful and that is to do mini oral dosing -- just for a week or so, now and then. During that week you'd use the "extra enhancement" to train extra hard, then before you get too suppressed, you go off. It's arguable how beneficial it is because the benefits occur over the course of months and years but it makes more sense than non stop low dosing to which body just builds up a tolerance.

Such low dosages won't give you any decent results anyways, and the side effects will start to accumulate of time - what is the point in such an approach? Why not just do proper steroid cycles?

That is not cruising, that is just an excuse to stay on. Get rid of the tren and that is more of a cruise.

I don't advise cruising unless you are on legit TRT because of low test and symptoms.

Tren is probably the worst steroid you can put in your body for prostate and kidney health.

1 out of 3 men will have an issue with their prostate. Cruising with tren is a terrible idea in my opinion.

Cruise with test. That's what TRT is. TESTOSTERONE replacement therapy

Top Bottom