Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Complete Newbie, just bought: 19-tren-tfo and Beastdrol

bradbaxter

Okay, I get George's emails... I've never purchased or used a steroid before. Never given it much research, because I never planned to try it.

But, like I said, I got George's email and he's a good salesman! :)

You know, the offer for 19-tren-tfo... and I also got the Beastdrol.

I figured, if they are legal now, I may as well order them before they become illegal. Also, because of the way George wrote his email, I got the impression that 19-tren-tfo is safe, if used at proper dosages.

But now, as I read more, I'm a little scared of things like man-boobs and a limp dick. And, the whole reason I workout is because I like the way my body compliments my dick! So, I don't really (I mean REALLY DON'T!) want to sacrifice my currently well-working erections for 15 pounds of muscle. What's the point?

So, my questions are:

1) Is 19-tren-tfo and trenbolone the exact same thing? When I read guys on forums talking about tren, is it the same as 19-tren-tfo? Should I read them as one-in-the-same?

2) Is it even possible to take 19-tren-tfo with minimal side-effects? By minimal, I guess I mean, how big of a chance am I taking that I will have e.d. during (or after) taking it? Or boobs, etc.? I don't care much about aggression... I'm very laid back now and a little aggression wouldn't be a bad thing.

3) Do I really need to take 19-tren-tfo with testosterone? Because, first, I don't want to illegally purchase test... and second, I wouldn't even know where to get it. That said, nobody bother giving me links to a pharmacy to buy testosterone.

4) I'm in shape. Body fat % 9 - 10%. Wouldn't mind it being a bit lower, but would like to make some muscle gains. Considering all of my above concerns + the products I've bought (Beastdrol and 19-tren-tfo), how exactly would you advise me to proceed?

Thanks very much (in advance) for your willingness to deal with my ignorance!

Okay, I get George's emails... I've never purchased or used a steroid before. Never given it much research, because I never planned to try it.

But, like I said, I got George's email and he's a good salesman! :)

You know, the offer for 19-tren-tfo... and I also got the Beastdrol.

I figured, if they are legal now, I may as well order them before they become illegal. Also, because of the way George wrote his email, I got the impression that 19-tren-tfo is safe, if used at proper dosages.

But now, as I read more, I'm a little scared of things like man-boobs and a limp dick. And, the whole reason I workout is because I like the way my body compliments my dick! So, I don't really (I mean REALLY DON'T!) want to sacrifice my currently well-working erections for 15 pounds of muscle. What's the point?

So, my questions are:

1) Is 19-tren-tfo and trenbolone the exact same thing? When I read guys on forums talking about tren, is it the same as 19-tren-tfo? Should I read them as one-in-the-same?

2) Is it even possible to take 19-tren-tfo with minimal side-effects? By minimal, I guess I mean, how big of a chance am I taking that I will have e.d. during (or after) taking it? Or boobs, etc.? I don't care much about aggression... I'm very laid back now and a little aggression wouldn't be a bad thing.

3) Do I really need to take 19-tren-tfo with testosterone? Because, first, I don't want to illegally purchase test... and second, I wouldn't even know where to get it. That said, nobody bother giving me links to a pharmacy to buy testosterone.

4) I'm in shape. Body fat % 9 - 10%. Wouldn't mind it being a bit lower, but would like to make some muscle gains. Considering all of my above concerns + the products I've bought (Beastdrol and 19-tren-tfo), how exactly would you advise me to proceed?

Thanks very much (in advance) for your willingness to deal with my ignorance!

First of all, how old are you?

Tren TFO is NOT the same thing as injectable trenbolone.

Thanks. I will try out the caber.

1) do I need any post cycle therapy/supplement?
2) should I stack beastdrol and tfo together? If so, should I readjust the amounts for each(as suggested on bottle)?
3) should I use creatine, etc. ?
4) if it's safe, then why all the warnings... Such as first timers take lower dosages, don't exceed # weeks, etc. What ARE the possibleside effects and are they only applicable if not taken as suggested?

Thanks. I will try out the caber.

2) should I stack beastdrol and tfo together? If so, should I readjust the amounts for each(as suggested on bottle)?
4) if it's safe, then why all the warnings... Such as first timers take lower dosages, don't exceed # weeks, etc. What ARE the possibleside effects and are they only applicable if not taken as suggested?

My Friend,they put warnings on everything nowdays it's to remind stupid people not to do something stupid.

RADAR

I realize the warnings may be a case of marketing hype... or may be -- since I'm told this is a legal steroid -- a real warning. I don't know, which is why I'm asking. If they say "we are a legal steroid" and "warning", I'm prone to listen. Maybe I'm cautious by nature, but I don't want to end up with any gyno-like side effects or a limp dick.

But, I gather from what you guys are saying, that this stuff is mild and as long as I take it as prescribed on the bottle, I'm gonna be fine -- unless I end up in some rare 1% of users or something.

That said, I still wonder:

I realize the warnings may be a case of marketing hype... or may be -- since I'm told this is a legal steroid -- a real warning. I don't know, which is why I'm asking. If they say "we are a legal steroid" and "warning", I'm prone to listen. Maybe I'm cautious by nature, but I don't want to end up with any gyno-like side effects or a limp dick.

But, I gather from what you guys are saying, that this stuff is mild and as long as I take it as prescribed on the bottle, I'm gonna be fine -- unless I end up in some rare 1% of users or something.

That said, I still wonder:
1) do I need any post cycle therapy/supplement? YES Primordial Performance TRS would do the trick along with some UNLEASHED.
2) should I stack beastdrol and tfo together? If so, should I readjust the amounts for each(as suggested on bottle)? Yes Stack them but no need to adjust the dosages. They will work well together.
3) should I use creatine, etc. ? Really up to you. Creatine is one of the supps that works and I like to stay on it. Really doesn't matter with these.

See my comments in bold. I assure you, the warnings are not hype. Beastdrol is a REAL and very powerful steroid. Tren TFO is a molecule or two from trembolone but has many of the same effects and side effects - all be it milder.

While on Beastrol you need to cut the alcohol out completely and take a good liver supplement. I like AI Cycle support and LIV 52. Take at least one of them.

You will need a liver suppport ,drink lots of water and yes!you will need a PCT.

RADAR

Top Bottom