Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid Nolva and HCG pct

tarex

Alright so this is my first cycle , i did :
week 1-2 : 50mg of anapolon
week 2-7:500mg (2x250)of sustanon 500mg(2x250) of decca
im in week 5 and im starting to think about what my pct should look like and im thinking of adding another week of sustanon alone , should i do that ?
i will be using Clomid , Nolva , and im not sure i should be using HCG or not , im thinking of hcg because of my balls got shrunk , and i want to be able to get them to the size they were.
would love to hear a PCT plan , thnx.

5 weeks of deca and sust is a waste. This wasnt planned out at all. You dont try and put together pct when half way through a cycle you have it planned out and products in place before you start.

5 weeks of deca and sust is a waste. This wasnt planned out at all. You dont try and put together pct when half way through a cycle you have it planned out and products in place before you start.
I alrdy have clomid Nolva , Hcg , tho im not sure how to take them , what doses , when to start , thats why im asking , and i wasn't hoping for much, just 5-8kgs from the cycle .. i could have made the cycle longer , i can , but i wont , i just want to finish the 5 weeks , and get this over with.
so if u could help me put a pct plan using these substances , i would appreciate it .

You should run the Test two weeks longer than the Deca because of how long it takes Deca to clear, but you aren't running either one long enough for much benefit at all.

As for your PCT, start HCG at 1000ius twice per week after last injection and run it up until your PCT starts two weeks later. You don't want to run Nolva after Deca, because it can cause gyno complications. Your PCT will also need more for a successful recovery

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or Phytoserms (PM me or see threads below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Thnks for the reply i really appreciate it . i got some questions tho
1- does it have to be liquid Clomid and liquid aromasin or tablets can still do the job ?
2-and for how long should i take clomid\armo\ostraine ? 4 weeks ? ,,
3- about the testa should i inject Sustanon the last 2 weeks or get some test prop ? i was thinking prop because of the lower halflife , no ?
4- how long should i wait before starting the pct 14 days ? after my last test injection ?
5- HCG better used in the 14 days wait before the pct right ?
Thnx alot.

Top Bottom