Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

jenscats5 said:
As a kid, I could open 1 Xmas Eve, then the rest Xmas morning.....always had trouble sleeping..... my mom also did the coolest Xmas stocking too -- and wrapped every single item....

I had a Christmas stocking as a kid that I could fit in :D. I used to get great gifts in it. Then when I was eight and my mom had more kids, we all got stockings that were the same size. The huge one was fun while it lasted.. hehe.

lucidBlue said:
I had a Christmas stocking as a kid that I could fit in :D. I used to get great gifts in it. Then when I was eight and my mom had more kids, we all got stockings that were the same size. The huge one was fun while it lasted.. hehe.

Hehe, that's funny.....

The stuff my mom put in the stocking was all cheap, dime-store stuff.....but it was all stuff I could use & she wrapped everything cuz she knew I'd get up in the middle of the night & look thru it.....

We also had a water tower near the house with a red light on top of it. When I was 4 or 5 I was convinced it was Rudolph's nose....

Both,I get presents from my uncle and his cunt wife the 24th, thats the only time we see them because her family cant compromise a christmas dinner ever, then my parents sister,great aunt and uncle and grandparents do our dinner/gifts on the 25th.

we dont see my moms family

Top Bottom