Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?

at the buttcrack of dawn christmas morning.

I don't remember. I think both.

Now I get all excited about giving the right gift I end up giving them early.
Sometimes for Easter instead.

..is it Sunday yet?

velvett said:
I don't remember. I think both.

Now I get all excited about giving the right gift I end up giving them early.
Sometimes for Easter instead.

..is it Sunday yet?

Amen to that. You dont have any ruby slippers in an 11 do you?

We started Christmas morning, then when we were giving to a tone of kids we waited till midnight on the eve. Now we open on Christmas Eve, but earlier. lol Like 9 or 10 o`clock. lol Kids can't stay up that long. We do it at my parent's house. Then we do her parent's house Christmas day.

Always opened gifts Christmas morning... still do. Can't wait. I have 2 brothers and a sister at my mom's and 3 brothers at my dad's. My brother at 20 still wakes up at 5am and gets everyone up... I still love it even at 29. We used to be lucky if he would sleep until 4. LOL.

Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love having a big family to hang out with. Can't wait to have kids of my own and see the excitement on their faces Christmas eve and morning :).

As soon as my bro and I figure out there was no santa my parents had us open the gifts Christmas eve so as not to get up at 5am Chistmas morning.

As a kid, I could open 1 Xmas Eve, then the rest Xmas morning.....always had trouble sleeping..... my mom also did the coolest Xmas stocking too -- and wrapped every single item....

Top Bottom