Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
So it's better to leave the child in the hands of a drug addict?

I'm wondering how the kid will turn out being cooked in such a polluted womb.

i forgot to tar

Yeah I'm a peice of shit for believing some girls bs, getting caught in a trap, stickin around and trying to work it out, paying for absolutely everything and having my daughter every day I'm off work and not living in a hotel. My apologies. Whatever I do I'm a deadbeat so what's it matter. If I worked at burger king you'd tell me to man up and get a real job and take responsibility. If I got a good paying job and had to travel you'd tell me that money ain't everything and I'll never get the time back with my daughter that I spend on the road. People are gonna talk, everyone puts on a front like their perfect especially online

How many other 19 year olds that had aspirations do you think would have stuck around a hood rat after knocking her up? Anyone that knew the situation figured id run but I didn't, and I get called a peice of shit for doin what I can. This thread turned out about like I thought it would. And why I'm trying to justify myself to you I'm not sure, with 90% of replies being "lol" and "haha".

Wasn't looking for sympathy or advice even I've thought out every angle of this I was just gettin at how I hate freeloaders. It irks me that she had a plan to have a baby to avoid having to support herself so now she sits back and collects while I pull my hair out worrying, getting judged and handing her my paycheck. Not only that but she's just a miserable person and wants to make sure anyone connected to her hates life equally so the arguments are never ending reguardless of how lightly I tread. Why/how people can get away with this blows my mind. Part of me wants to take her to court thinking maybe the judge will be easy on me but then I'm from Indiana and they stick it to the dads good here, everyone tells me best case scenario is a spend a few grand in attorney and court costs then end up with 3 years back support and expect em to take up to a third of my pay for the next 18 years

Top Bottom