Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
So if you're asking for "soul" custody, the kid must be black, right?

Lmfao I'm on my phone gimmie a break. Sole***

Also I got sole custody of my kid in nj. It's not hard of the other party is a total piece of shit and you can PROOVE it. The court only cares about ONE thing... The well being of the child and what you can PROOVE.

Also I got sole custody of my kid in nj. It's not hard of the other party is a total piece of shit and you can PROOVE it. The court only cares about ONE thing... The well being of the child and what you can PROOVE.

It's about the children's safety. Growing up in a drug addict environment is not safe

So it's better to leave the child in the hands of a drug addict?

how do you prove the drug addict claim?
does she have a criminal record, is she on probation, is she
perscribed narcotics?
just making the claim doesn't prove it...and posting this on a jooser board, i'm assuming the OP does roids...so he makes the drug claim in court, then she counters with "he does joose omg"
little helpless mother, trying really hard with being a single mom, vs a joosed out bro, who is never around he hit it and quit it and stuck her with a kid....parents testify about him being a dbag..that's how a good attorney would frame and 9/10 times the judge is gonna side with the female.
the court also looks at availability of the parent to provide...dude is gone the entire day from 5am to 8pm...how can he provide for his kid?
i

lmfao i'm on my phone gimmie a break. Sole***

also i got sole custody of my kid in nj. It's not hard of the other party is a total piece of shit and you can proove it. The court only cares about one thing... The well being of the child and what you can proove.

*prove

You sure do fuck some real losers.
Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom