Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenon Half Life? Science Guys????

For practical use of steroids it's not important what body level of steroid is, blood level is important. If you want to discuss detection times, that's different story.
I'm sure, question The_Eviscerator ask was for practical purposes, not some useless for bodybuilding theories.
As for 5-alpha recuctase enzyme, it convert a steroid with a double bond between carbon 4 and carbon 5 to one with single bond between them( and also adding a hydrogen to each carbon, so the total number of bonds remains correct) I don't see how possibly it can work opposite way, if you do, please share....that's interesting.
Some monkeys do can fly, not like birds, of course, but better then us, humans,hehe...lol!
All this talk about metabolites, storage of steroids in body, and enzymes is not really important. Bring some facts on, that prove your half lives timing, otherwise, just from comon sense and logic, it seems that Weam is right.:)

The only thing I can realise from this damn post
I'm talking about the half-life of the steroid in the blood while you're HyaSynth talking about the half-life of the Steroid inside the body as whole whether in blood or muscles or whatever, you're talking about the half-life that's used for Drug tests as an example while I'm talking about the levels that works for all bodybuilders

as for Propionate, I can't imagine that someone would inject it every 37days(half-life according to your chart) just for remaining a constant blood level

Last edited:
HyaSynth You're just trying to act as a scientist but obviously you're not, you're just talking about something else not even related to this topic, the main post here was just about the half-life of Boldenone Undecylenate in which he would repeat the injection as every 14days or whatsoever but he didn't ask for the half-life of this drug as for drug tests
no bodybuilder would follow what you're talking about

regards That's a bull shit there is no medical references for what he's saying HyaSynth

With my all respection of course to Panerai, I said that because the Author is totally misguided
there is a very very big difference between half-life time and duration time(returning to the baseline)

other than that, he's just saying many wrong things as Acetate half-life is 3days, actually Acetate esters do not increase the tendency for adipose tissue removal, therefor it's wrongly to assume that the half-life of Acetate is 3days, it's much less than that
Phenyl propionate is longer than Propionate ester, while Phenyl ester is added therefor it extends the releasing of it while the Author is just complaining that they both have the same half-life

I think that's a good reason

Thanks Panerai

1. It does not matter where a steroid is stored, it will be either used or metabolized at some point in time. Obvioulsy the first place where the steroids are going to be removed is from the blood. But also other areas will be used, that could be from fat or oil globules etc. Furthermore since the esterase enzyme works forwards an backwards it can put an ester on a steroid changing the outcome of the half-life. The chart shown is actually Test Prop at 500mg per injection, taken every 3.5 days for 9 injections, hence the length.

2. The reason I keep changing the subject is because I'm defending what was said about my article on steroid esters. Obviously because of this I am not a "scientist". On the other it takes some very unscientific logic to determine this conclusion.

3. Am I misguided? I think not, but what do I know. In my article, I was not reffering to detection times, but to half-lives. Well if you don't beleive me let's ask someone else. How about Bill Roberts, "Half-life is linearly related to log partition coefficient, which is itself linearly related to the carbon chain length, the exception being if the ester is an unusual one such as phenylpropionate. This was shown by James et al.3 for the formate through valerate esters of testosterone in the rat. The half-life of testosterone propionate was approximately 4 days, and each carbon added to or subtracted from that chain length changed half-life by about 1.5 days." For more of an explanation read my previous posts again.

The_Eviscerator said:
I am just curious as to the half life of Boldenon (equipoise). What I mean is the time it takes 200 active Mg to become 100 active mg?:confused:

The question is pretty simple guys...lol. I am glad this inspired a bevy of interesting conversation, but I was really asking the question in terms of injection frequency. I basically want to keep blood levels as consistent as possible. I don't care about detection times or subcutaneous fat content...etc... although that is nice to know.

The_Eviscerator said:

The question is pretty simple guys...lol. I am glad this inspired a bevy of interesting conversation, but I was really asking the question in terms of injection frequency. I basically want to keep blood levels as consistent as possible. I don't care about detection times or subcutaneous fat content...etc... although that is nice to know.

So do you agree with me and panerai?!

Well, the chart that Panerai posted was what I was looking for. Basically since Boldenon is Undeconoate (I think, I can't read this spanish shit to well..lol) then the half life should be between 14-21 days depending on the metabolism of the individual.

Now, what Hyasynth says may have some merit, because even though there may not be a drastic amount of active ingredients in the blood stream I seem to be at a heightened level for several months after a cycle. Almost as if occasionally some of these storted metabolites are somehow re-entering the blood stream. Now this is pure speculation, so please don't flame the shit out of me if that sounds stupid.

The_Eviscerator said:
I am just curious as to the half life of Boldenon (equipoise). What I mean is the time it takes 200 active Mg to become 100 active mg?:confused:

There is a difference between half life of steroid+ester and just steroid. The half life of a de-esterified steroid is hours. The enzymes envolved in steroid metabolism, other than esterase make little practical difference in half life as determined by the ester.

If you inject 200mg of a steroid with a half life of 5 days, after D-5, 100mg will have (in theory) been de-esterified (slowly, over the whole 5 day period), bound and AR or not and then metabolized. On D-6, that does not mean you have 100mg of an active steroid left floating around in the blood, binding ARs. I think this concept is terribly mis-understood.

The *other* enzymes of steroid metabolism have little appreciable affect on the half life of the ester, only the half life of the steroid itself. over/under active steroid metabolizing enzymes alter the rate of metabolism by maybe +/- an hour. And that's probaby an over statement.

Any questions?

Andy

The_Eviscerator said:
Well, the chart that Panerai posted was what I was looking for. Basically since Boldenon is Undeconoate (I think, I can't read this spanish shit to well..lol) then the half life should be between 14-21 days depending on the metabolism of the individual.

Please please please The_Eviscerator listen to me, there is very very big difference between the half-life and duration time
the chart that Panerai was sent was just talking about the duration Equipoise and not the half-life, the Author was just misguided
while Enanthate's half-life is 5days(proven) and Undecylenate's half-life is 14-21days as you're saying which I consider it wrong then While Enanthate has 7 Carbons and Undecylenate 11 Carbons then it's impossible to say that 11(Undecylenate) is 3 times more than 7(Enanthate)
as the longer the chained carbon, the longer the duration and half-life of the ester

as an example, Testosterone enanthate has a half-life time of 5days while a duration of 10days according to the medical reference I stated beforer, the chart that Paneria was giving is just about the duration and not the half-life of the steroid, and you should inject according to the half-lifes and not the duration as for bodybuilding purposes unless you wanna do it with the Therapeutic way

Yes, that chart shows duration, not half life, even HyaSynth, the author meant opposite. Just devide the number in chart by 2 and you will get pretty close half life. :)

Top Bottom