Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Benefits of doing equipoise

Bzeriao

I'm looking to educate myself on doing an equipoise cycle. my first cycle I did was testosteroneAnd I did my dose around 250 to 400 mg a week. I raised it during the cycle
my next cycle I'm looking to keep about 8 lb and I want the games to be capable
I'm curious about doing equipoise on the second cycle and adding it to testosterone. do you think if I did 200 mg of testosterone and 600 mg of equipoise that would be a good ratio mix?
and what kind of benefits can I expect? I'm 38 years old and I am 6 ft tall and lean

I'm looking to educate myself on doing an equipoise cycle. my first cycle I did was testosteroneAnd I did my dose around 250 to 400 mg a week. I raised it during the cycle
I'm curious about doing equipoise on the second cycle and adding it to testosterone. do you think if I did 200 mg of testosterone and 600 mg of equipoise that would be a good ratio mix?
and what kind of benefits can I expect? I'm 38 years old and I am 6 ft tall and lean
I think 600mg EQ for 16 weeks
250mg test week 16 weeks
aromasin 6.25mg eod N2Guard 7 caps daily. have PCT lined up

Try pharmaqo or Beligas EQ and test from @domestic-supply.com and the results will be top notch if you lock your diet in....

600mgs equipoise too high , 300mgs equipoise and 300mgs testosterone is the dose

Top Bottom