Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenon Half Life? Science Guys????

The reason the pic is fucked is because it's looking simply at blood levels not body levels(which would include what was stored in body fat etc)

Blood002.gif

I can't add anything to discussion about half lives, but have to point that :
- what is strored in fat cells, steroid itself, or its metabolites? even if it's steroid itself, I doubt that it has a chance to bind to AR, so the storage fact is irrelevant for our discussion;
- in fact most of the enzymes, with a few exceptions work one way, DHT can't convert to testosteron, but it does get converted to androstanediol;
- when we talk about half life, we are talking about active chemiquals, not residue or stored metabolites
- interesting study, but one study doesn't prove anything, we need to look for more

1. Any drug, whether it be a steroid or not, is stored throughout the body. Drugs stored in subcutaneous areas are stored for the short term. When the time comes, the drug can be removed and used. Blood levels are still not an acurate indicator of what body levels are.

2. I'm sorry but a large majority of enzymes, pertaining to AAS metabolism, work both ways. In fact 5-AR can work forwards or backwards. DHT can convert to Testosterone and vice versa. 3beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase is the enzyme responsible for DHT to Androstanediol, which can work forwards and backwards. Aromatase on the other can only work one way, which sucks...

3. Since Testosterone Propionate is not active it therefore has no measurable half life? Any steroid ester is completely incative, at least at the AR. The ester prevents any bonding to the AR nullifying the drug. Half-lives of drugs have a direct corelation between the parent drug and it's metabolites. When a drug enters your system, it will be metabolized until the drug is useless. The half-life is the time it takes for a drug to be metabolized.

4. One study never proves anything, but I'm sure I can find one that proves monkeys can fly.

Top Bottom