Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best cutting cycle?

Jack steel

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I've never done an actual cutting cycle for the sake of cutting. What are the best compounds/ best stack to get that extra bf off and get that paper- thin skin look and/or what would you recommend for me? Totally clueless about most cutting drugs. I'm 28, 182lbs , 6'0". I've done 4 cycles in my life and on my 5th now. First cycle was test/eQ/masteron/tren..... Second and third cycles were sustonon 250/eQ, last one was straight EQ. Current cycle is test cyp/EQ. If I missed anything let me know. Thanks everyone. My profile pic is current for reference,as I'm not sure of my BF exactly.

P.S. not sure how to post pics

"nothin' in life is above bein' honest" - 311

if you just want to straight cut, then you don't even need to run an aas cycle... you could run albuterol, sarms gw, forged burner, etc... something along these lines... not an aas cycle...

Agreeing w the other guys, sarms and albuterol would do the trick w a clean diet but hey go am I to say you can't run aas I you want. From the pic and your stats I really don't think you need much to cut you up but if you do decide to go the aas route a cutter I ran in the past and loved was this.

Test prop/Tren ace/mast/var/igf/Helios/t3 and ate cleannnnn.

Loved it. Gained size and tightened and shredded unbelievably. But I also had more to cut then it seems you do. Wasn't the best on the body, harsh cycle, you'll need plenty of support supps, liver care, and a great pct. I ran igf/cjc/ghrp in pct and next pct I'm throwing in GW or ostarine.

Whatever you decide I'm sure all of us will help you out! How low bf you trying to go? Weight? Etc..

Yeap ... diet is the key to success ... either for bulking or cutting. And then of course the type of training you do. No quibble that certain AAS helps, for sure, but diet is key. What does your diet look like?

Wow so many replies already.... My diet is really dirty all the time lol well not too dirty. I eat clean and throw in the Oreos and milk before bedtime lol. I really just have always eaten everything I could to gain size and have never felt the need to cut. But I'm just not sure if I'm lean enough to compete. I'm not competing anytime soon but when I do I'd like to have it all pre planned a year ahead of time. I do plan to use a shit ton of ostarine and s4 after this cycle starting with my pct. I think perhaps I could get that super dry look just with cleaning up my diet and water pills maybe. Albuterol is sort of like an adderall or Dexedrine effect am I right? I have liquid t3 on hand that I was going to use during this cycle but feared for my gains since my metabolism is already so high. Definitely won't use it without gear though. Anyone think t3 is too much for My case?

Thanks everyone for the quick replies!

Last edited:
Wow so many replies already.... My diet is really dirty all the time lol well not too dirty. I eat clean and throw in the Oreos and milk before bedtime lol. I really just have always eaten everything I could to gain size and have never felt the need to cut. But I'm just not sure if I'm lean enough to compete. I'm not competing anytime soon but when I do I'd like to have it all pre planned a year ahead of time. I do plan to use a shit ton of ostarine and s4 after this cycle starting with my pct. I think perhaps I could get that super dry look just with cleaning up my diet and water pills maybe. Albuterol is sort of like an adderall or Dexedrine effect am I right? I have liquid t3 on hand that I was going to use during this cycle but feared for my gains since my metabolism is already so high. Definitely won't use it without gear though. Anyone think t3 is too much for My case?

Thanks everyone for the quick replies!

test/tren/mast with var at the back end....primo if you can get it

Top Bottom