Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beginner needs advise

Chad10

I'm sure you guys get these kinds of posts a lot so I will apologize in advance if this irratating.

Well I am getting ready to start a workout routine. I really want to put on weight. I am 5'9" and weigh about 140. I would like to weigh closer to 160. I was thinking about taking some steriods just to start, but I think that I am too young for them from what I have read here so far. (Is 21 too young to be on them for just a few weeks?) Anyways, I am wondering what kind of diet I should be on, what kind of suppliments I should take, and how long until I see the results I am looking for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :fro:

dont do Steroids

train for at least a year minimim

eat 5-6 meals a day with lotsa protien

ur gains on as will be sloppy and u will loose it when u come off

eat and sleep gains will come naturally and fats, u should put 15 lbs on in the first 3 months naturally, get some whey protien, and train, come back in a year or two and ask about steroids

If you are JUST getting ready to dtart a workout routine, you shouldn't even be thinking about steroids. Train naturally and increase your caloric intake and you will grow. After a few years of natural training, then consider it. Otherwise, juice is just a waste at this stage.

Starting now, be back in a few hours......................................................................................................................................................................... I hope.............

Ok, maybe that was alittle harsh. Workout for a year or two before even thinking about gear. It would be a total waste at this point.

Does anyone happen to know of a website that could outline a diet / exercises for what I am trying to accomplish? Like I said, I am brand new to this and don't even know where to begin.

use the search button

this site is a good resource,

we know u wanna be big fast but dont use steroids

:p

soooooooooo many flames:mad:

Top Bottom