Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After Pics for NON PLATS...10 wks Test P/8 wks Tren A

KD1 said:
Yeah fuck lifting bro, just eat like a fucking pig and take steroids! Get that fatass beergut look that chicks love and guys respect. You will be popular in no time.

You're a fuckin idiot. I dont even know what to say to that. Where's your pic? How can you say that when I lift HARD 5-6 days a week.

People like your dumbass piss me off.

nickidaho said:
You're a fuckin idiot. I dont even know what to say to that. Where's your pic? How can you say that when I lift HARD 5-6 days a week.

Lol, take it easy dumbass, I was just joking.

You gotta admit your post sounded pretty fuckin stupid - going for the fat bloated look ROFL!

nickidaho said:

Don't even give them a response this is the internet and peep's will hide behind a screen. Props to you for posting pic's bro. Keep up the good work!

If he's had a hard time putting on weight in the past then any weight is good weight, sure theres fat and water but there will also be muscle gain at the same time. Dont worry if people say you look a bit chubby its all part of the process.

Bro... I think u made some good gains. I am running the same cycle right now. Keep lifting and clean up your diet and you will be ready for another cycle!!!!!!! Great job bro!!!!!!

Just keep hitting it bro. I put on a lot of bf and got bloated as fuck my first cycle. You got the extra size but you need to cut it up some. You should be constantly learning from each bodybuilding phase. I'm sure you'll keep progressing in the right direction.

Looking good! Keep it up and thanks for supporting us as a Platinum Member.

Snarling Force said:
That some good weight gain. test/trenbolone is my fav combo never get better results with any other combos and I've tried several. Good work keep it up.

better net mass than test/dec.a /d.bol- ?

I think I'm coming to that conclusion...

Top Bottom