Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Before and After Pics for NON PLATS...10 wks Test P/8 wks Tren A

Good job. It looks like now you need to work on your diet for cleaner results. Other than that good job bulking.

I wouldn't necessarily say he looks bloated, he just needs to drop bf. IMO, you should of got to 200 natty before using gear.

I ate alot of shit during the cycle dude...ALOT of shit food. Like fast food, milk shakes, lots of meat, tuna, shitload of water, even more whole milk, cheese, donuts, chicken, rice, whatever was there, I ate it...all day.

So yeah, lots of fat, lots of carbs, LOTS of protein too! I would say Im probably pretty bloated and have alot of body fat.....but that is exactly what I was going for. Exactly. I dont care for the "cut as fuck" look. I just wanted weight. And for me, its easy to cut down as much as I want, just have to adjust the diet.

Thanks for the feedback guys, makes it feel more real when other people can see enough of a difference to critique as well as compliment. Thats all that matters. :)

good weight gain brother how much lbs did you put on like 30-40?

nickidaho said:
I would say Im probably pretty bloated and have alot of body fat.....but that is exactly what I was going for. Exactly. I dont care for the "cut as fuck" look. I just wanted weight.

Yeah fuck lifting bro, just eat like a fucking pig and take steroids! Get that fatass beergut look that chicks love and guys respect. You will be popular in no time.

Top Bottom