Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

beast it is...

well yesterday was first day at 30 on the beast. here's my dose schedule
7:00 am 2:00 pm 4:30 pm for beast
n2guard at 12:00pm and 8:00 pm
week days i dont get to hit the iron till around 5:00 some days so im thinking this is the best way to break up the times and leave some bumpers for my guard and beast
off to work then home to kill this SH*T

seemed like 1:00 in after noon all i could think about was moving the weights around. i was almost 2nd thinking the 2:00 dose------LOL of corse i did though
killed it in the iron today.....raised my weights across the board on my "A-day" work out by 5 lbs minimum some 10 lbs..... the biggest shocker was a 15 lb to my shrug.
weigh in shows about a 5 lb increase in my body weight as well. no real visual differences but this is onely week one. still hard to believe i weigh 4.5 more....
i have noticed my bathroom routine has changed dramatically. "lots of sets with low reps" ;) not quit sure why but its new sense the beginning of this run....

so today (day of rest) i was spotting my son wile he figured out his new 1 rep maxes.... wile he was on "cool down" i jumped in the rack and rep-ed out on a few lifts with some meduem weight.
i realized quickly i was ripping sore from yesterday. and had to take it easy on a few lifts. my son (15 yrs old) gave me sh*t about lifting on a rest day... finely i had to stop and say "fine dad" lol
it was fun though. we usually lift on alternating days and do cardio on the days the other one lifts... im really trying trying to say away from the heavy cardio work wile on this bulk.
but its tough = sense my s4 / osta cycle really changed the way i look at the treadmill and elliptical.

Sarms will do that to you bro, just wait till you try GW!
i may be looking into that latter down the road. this beast cycle is all about the bulk...
thanks again for the help you gave me in the sarms cycle last time...
glad you found your way over here bro

F#CKIN killed it today!!!!
i feel ripped of becuse my buddy needed a ride to get his script before the local pharmacy closed.
i killed all my regular lifts for my day "B" but defenetly had a lot of steam left. completed my lifts in about a hour and 15 mins........ by the time i got back from giving him a ride i was out of gas...
dam him....
tomorrow's another day.. but suppose to be cardio.... i think i may work a full body high rep day instead........ just to keep going.......

i may be looking into that latter down the road. this beast cycle is all about the bulk...
thanks again for the help you gave me in the sarms cycle last time...
glad you found your way over here bro

No problem buddy, any time! Good to see you killing it. Your best strength gains will be week 3 so get ready to feel really dense from those high weight sets. You'll end up gaining close to a pound every day or two, beast is king of bulk!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

rest day
spent 20 minutes on the treadmill and about 45 minutes doing body weight exercises and abb work.
tried keeping it all light.... but its hard when the DRIVE tells you to PUSH HARDER....

Thats cool that you working along with your son bro.
Sounds like you got this pretty much in the bag man and good for you.
Nice log and keep it up bro.

Top Bottom