Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad injection this morning!!!!

CBAR

I injected in glute into a very hard area (too many shots there) I aspirated and it looked ok, as I was pulling it out oil seemed to follow but only a few drops of blood came out. Shot was sust and tren......seem to of caught a vein on the way out as I got my first tren cough.

Do I need to take another shot if some of the oil is in the subscantuous area?

no need to inject, you can leave the needle in place for about 20 seconds after you inject everything, then withdraw it, this will help keep oil from coming back out. I have that problem with delts sometimes.

pentatonic said:
no need to inject, you can leave the needle in place for about 20 seconds after you inject everything, then withdraw it, this will help keep oil from coming back out. I have that problem with delts sometimes.

U at worst passed through a vein, you would have a whole new set of problems if u actually shot into the vein and u would know it. If u are actually in a vein, the pain is severe as soon as u depress the plunger and u wouldn't be able to finish the inject. Had that problem once a long time ago w/ a quad injection. A muscle spasm in my thigh forced the needle out almost immediately.

BTW, the few drops of blood is normal even if u don't pass through a vein. A vien injection is easy to spot as the puncture will continue to bleed after you withdraw the point and will leave swelling and a black and blue

Dino Strong said:
U at worst passed through a vein, you would have a whole new set of problems if u actually shot into the vein and u would know it. If u are actually in a vein, the pain is severe as soon as u depress the plunger and u wouldn't be able to finish the inject. Had that problem once a long time ago w/ a quad injection. A muscle spasm in my thigh forced the needle out almost immediately.

BTW, the few drops of blood is normal even if u don't pass through a vein. A vien injection is easy to spot as the puncture will continue to bleed after you withdraw the point and will leave swelling and a black and blue

Uhhhhh, I'm not the one with the injection problem. :)

Dino Strong said:

The quad is really fun when it twitches and bends the needle all about =)

CBAR said:
I injected in glute into a very hard area (too many shots there) I aspirated and it looked ok, as I was pulling it out oil seemed to follow but only a few drops of blood came out. Shot was sust and tren......seem to of caught a vein on the way out as I got my first tren cough.

Do I need to take another shot if some of the oil is in the subscantuous area?

no , its common to have a little oil come out sometimes, don't worry about it, also common to have a little blood come out sometimes

Top Bottom