Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/Oxandrolone, allergic reactions, etc

Faenya

I've started taking Anavar at 30mg doses twice a day (60mg daily total) and Monday will make it one full week. I didn't realize it until recently, but I'm pretty sure it's causing me to break out in hives. It's not all over me, but I do have individual breakout bumps here and there, probably totaling about 15 over my entire body. Initially I thought I was getting bit by a lot of mosquitos, lol.

My question is, is this semi-normal? Should you stop taking the steroid immediately if this happens? should I try lowering the dosage and see if that helps? Any input would be appreciated. I'm getting great results from only 1 week in already, so don't really want to alter the course I've been doing, but I also don't want to suffer any serious side effects, particularly long term because I ignored my body.

I've also been getting hives (I believe that's what they are, anyways. From Var. I'm at 80mg a day right now (dropping back down next week), and the hives don't bother me what so ever other than they are just there. Should I stop taking var?

Top Bottom