Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Oxandrolone with Hypothyroidism - Help pls.

Well, your anavar is fake 100%, basicstero is a fraud.

Your symptoms I can't tell much without seeing a Log Journal posted, please do so right now.

I stopped supporting basicstero when i saw bad reviews on them selling fake gear.
For you LOG LOG LOG LOG now so we can actually guide you.

Wow, I was under the impression that Pharmacom via Basicstero is a legitimate UGL.

Do any of you know a legitimate Oxandrolone that has recently been tested and true. I see the domestic supply website has a few different oxandrolone. Which of those has been the most trusted?

Thank you. I'll post a log shortly. Just want to sort this Oxandrolone stuff out.

But, in short I'm interested in Oxandrolone from a few different angles; skin restructuring, wound healing, autoimmunity remission, muscular development and more.

Pharmacom labs is a legitimate company but only when you buy it from domestic-supply.com and Greg who is trusted.

Wow, I was under the impression that Pharmacom via Basicstero is a legitimate UGL.

Do any of you know a legitimate Oxandrolone that has recently been tested and true. I see the domestic supply website has a few different oxandrolone. Which of those has been the most trusted?

Thank you. I'll post a log shortly. Just want to sort this Oxandrolone stuff out.

But, in short I'm interested in Oxandrolone from a few different angles; skin restructuring, wound healing, autoimmunity remission, muscular development and more.

Basicstero was caught selling fake pharmacom labs we all know it now. Only real pharmacom is from domestic-supply.com

Without sorting anything out, we still need a log. What you eat, how you train, how you do your cardio and your sleep supplements etc thats going to cause a lot of issues, anavar or not.

go with napsgear man. their anavar is good to go

Top Bottom