Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BC Muscle

Stats: age 24 height 6 foot weight 230
Cycle history: dbol 25mg a day

Hello bro's im new to this forum so im still trying to figure out everything. I would just like some advice to a second cycle to build mass and a lot of strengh while cutting some fat. I know my first cycle is garbage but i did not know at the time and was scared of injections. Its ok now but im looking to build mass and a lot of strengh but lose fat like love handles and around the chest and abdominial area. I was searching around for some cycles and some say tren and some say deca while others say sustanon 250. Im just confused on what to take but i was thinking of a sustan 250 and deca cycle if thats good. Could someone just help me out on what to take and how much to reach those goals. Thanks

Cut your body fat before you do your next cycle. Use healthy stims if need be. Post your diet. This is the biggest key along with cardio. What do you do for cardio?
I'm not saying dont do another cycle but you can cut naturally and if you do you will be a lot happier with the next cycle. Forget deca. Just run Test E or C or Sust. 250-350mg wk is fine. 10-12 weeks.
PCT....Research proper pct. Hundreds of threads here. Get a plan together then post it up. Read up on proper ancillary drugs or supplements to run while on cycle.

your way off on what your next cycle should be for your goals... cut some fat first... maybe a test, eq and some orals cycle would be a good cycle for you...

Run test E at 500mg per week. Pinning Monday and Thursday. 10-12 weeks, Pct starting 2 weeks after your last pin. Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50.

This was my first injectable cycle after I ran orals. Definitely lost fat but that was from my CLEAN diet.

I would definitely lose body fat before doing a cycle. It will be so much more beneficial later on. You will learn how to diet properly, which is the most important thing.

Sent from my HTC One X using EliteFitness

Run test E at 500mg per week. Pinning Monday and Thursday. 10-12 weeks, Pct starting 2 weeks after your last pin. Nolva 40/40/20/20 and Clomid 100/100/50/50.

This was my first injectable cycle after I ran orals. Definitely lost fat but that was from my CLEAN diet.

I would definitely lose body fat before doing a cycle. It will be so much more beneficial later on. You will learn how to diet properly, which is the most important thing.

Sent from my HTC One X using EliteFitness

this recommended pct is TERRIBLE... DO NOT RUN A PCT LIKE THAT... YOU WILL FEEL LIKE SHIT and will not have a proper recovery...

pct

clomid 25/25/25/25 AGguys.com
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Top Bottom