Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A great ending to a great cycle. Pree pct with added gains.

1-10 test-e 500mg ew
4-10 500iu's HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - ew
12-16 sustain alpha 5 pumps ed
clomid 25-50mg ed with the sustain

how bout with a cycle like so...

start 50-100mg prov on week 7 and run it right up to the day you start the sustain.

added gains and pree pct set up. :biggrin:

this is good info.I like swole's comment on masteron. In fact, masteron was developed to treat female breast cancer. masteron is a very good choice for ending a cycle/pre pct if you can't get proviron.

you said it depended on what cycle i ran, and method of pct. So I told you my plan. LOL!

No you are the only one on topic here lol. Thanks bro. I blame swole that bastard.
coming all up in my thread with is (ooooooo look at me I'm on masteron naaaa)

I completely agree with how awesome proviron is, ran it the last 30 days of my sust/deca cycle, and continued making great gains all the way through the end. I usually go stale the last few weeks and my dick starts going limp, but god damn proviron boners are the greatest.

Well well well... I totally got slammed for the use of Proviron in what was the last phase of my cylce and up the vacuum weeks leading to PCT. Truth be known, I used it during PCT as well. Thanks Needto for bringing this up. I wonder how Nelson's UNLEASH would work in the scenario since he claims his product to be a "non-supressive-natural" form of Proviron.

Well well well... I totally got slammed for the use of Proviron in what was the last phase of my cylce and up the vacuum weeks leading to PCT. Truth be known, I used it during PCT as well. Thanks Needto for bringing this up. I wonder how Nelson's UNLEASH would work in the scenario since he claims his product to be a "non-supressive-natural" form of Proviron.

using proviron or any aas during pct is not a good idea. It will not allow for complete recover of the hpta. Here is where I think switching from proviron to postcycle would be a great idea. Also adding in
Sustain Alpha
,Testosterone Recovery Stack would be ideal.

I think it should be noted that using an aas even proviron during pct does not allow for the recovery to normal androgen/nutrition retention to cortisol/catabolic balance. This is a issue that should be addressed and brought back under control well off all aas and not well on.

CLA, and EndoAmp bring balance back in favor of recovery in th way of increased nutrition retention and decreased cortisol and catabolic effects.

sustain alpha postcycle,and unleashed work to bring back normal androgen reception,normal hpta,lh, and fsh in more natural ways much closer to normal homeostasis. As well as raise free test and lower shbg.

Oh for sure. I was a little over zealous with my use of Proviron in my last cycle and will NOT be making that mistake again. Luckily I didn't crash and I didn't really loose any of my gain in size and strength so I dodged that bullet. Also, now that I found Sustain Alpha, I'll be using that sucker for EVER or as long as PP is around haha. I swear this stuff makes my balls HUGE!!!!! And let's not get into the whole puberty type woods all day and night long. Fuggedaboudit! (sorry for being so graphic)
I have a bottle of Dermacrine just staring at me now that I don't know what to do with. What do you think Needto? Should I used it as part of the "Jumpstart" phase of my next cycle? Should I stock up on Sustain and run throughout my next cycle? D you think it might work well as a "Closer"?
All in all, Proviron is going to be all up in my cycle like it was last time.

Oh for sure. I was a little over zealous with my use of Proviron in my last cycle and will NOT be making that mistake again. Luckily I didn't crash and I didn't really loose any of my gain in size and strength so I dodged that bullet. Also, now that I found Sustain Alpha, I'll be using that sucker for EVER or as long as PP is around haha. I swear this stuff makes my balls HUGE!!!!! And let's not get into the whole puberty type woods all day and night long. Fuggedaboudit! (sorry for being so graphic)
I have a bottle of Dermacrine just staring at me now that I don't know what to do with. What do you think Needto? Should I used it as part of the "Jumpstart" phase of my next cycle? Should I stock up on Sustain and run throughout my next cycle? D you think it might work well as a "Closer"?
All in all, Proviron is going to be all up in my cycle like it was last time.

Derma makes a great add to a cycle. I think it could also work very well at the end with proviron as a pree pct faze.

Top Bottom