Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

26 y/o bad pct post tren cycle 4 years ago, seeking advice.

my prior post was more a rant over the state of fitness social media and fitness forums. i wasn't singling you out.

we all started out in the same boat, getting bad information. in my case I listened to 'friends' and 'bros online' for my info and it wasn't good advice. luckily for me I did get on the right track early on in the process plus I didn't abuse steroids or use them very young where it would have permanent issues

like i said before our bodies are the best self cleaning and repairing mechanisms. I think the best thing a guy like you can do is stop obsessing over your issue. I mean think about how young you are and think about how you are already going to the doctor over this type of thing and getting blood work. when i was in my early/mid 20's I was too busy chasing pussy to worry about this sort of thing. i never checked my test levels until i was almost 30 when i started using steroids.

Top Bottom