Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 year old begginer...HELP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheezerCheezer

Hi, I just turned 21 yesterday and was thinking of taking steroids, the only source I have of getting them is through my brother. because of money, i currently can only get Dianabol and only that. I have been training for about 4 years now and i weigh 210lb. and i am 5'7. my BF is probably around 25%. i have always been naturally stronger than my friends and you can really tell i work out. I dont max and never have or plan on it, i think nothing good comes out of it except a boost in ego. Anyways when i bench i usually put two 45 plates on each side for about 7-8 reps for three sets, with dumbells, 100lb on each hand. I shoulder press a 45 plate and 25 plate about 6-7 reps for 3-4 sets after warmup, with dumbells, i go with 75lb dumbells, same rep range. and i leg press about 7-8 plates on each side for 12 reps for 3 sets. I think i have alot of experience in building muscle becasue of my brother. I just feel like i am ready to turn towards steroids as i have noticed that my muscle gains have completely stopped. if i still am getting muscle its coming in VERY slow. i have broken through plateus before but i want to have a try with steroids. I feel like i have fully matured so that is not an issue, but dont know whats up inside the body. My question is that i have always carried a descent amount of fat around my waist and i have alot of good muscle underneath and the only steroid i can afford and get is dianabol. My diet is high protein, moderate carbs and fats. My calorie intake is about 2500 a day and i bust ass in the gym and do 30 min of cardio post workout 5-6 times a week. Can i build muscle and lose fat with Dianabol? do i need a test base since im barely 21? and is PCT really necessary?....thank you in advance:theshadow

Bro not trying to be a dick here, but the questions you asked have proven you are nowhere near ready for steroids.

Your body fat is too high and you are too young just to start with, not to mention you not knowing about a pct etc...

Try checking out the stickies and read up on diet before you do anything else my friend. Dbol is not for you right now trust me

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Well ill try be nice about your post
Your BF, is too high to start AAS, yes you will gain, howeverm you will have a high estrogen build up, leading to fat gain.
Dbol on a cut? thats a waste, you will retain water, and it is counter productive, your better off cutting naturally get down to less than 15% BF, then run a CLEAN BULK.
Do you know what a PCT is?
DO you know what a aromatase inhibitor is?
Do you know what HCG is? and what it is used for?
Differentiate between short and long esters?

These are the only some information you need to know before thinking of jumping on gear. Where not here on EF to be "ball breakers" where here for your health and safety, especially at your age you can really screw yourself up in the long run! where here to help you run it safely and for your own benefit not ours man! goodluck in the near future!

at your age 25% body fat is just too high even if your goal is just powerlifting, its just gonna strain your heart..

get in better shape .. you just aren't healthy.

talk to dylan about getting you set up on a good diet to get you into better shape.

Become a bodybuilder first. Then take steroids. Otherwise it's like renting a gallery for your art exhibit before you learn how to paint.

First, you're way too young to even consider using gear. At your age your natural test levels should be pretty high and provide you with a solid base to bud upon. I see you mention a little about your diet but you don't mention the macronutrients. It is possible to gain muscle mass and cut body fat at the same time but you really need to eat clean, train hard and get plenty of sleep.

At this stage, I honestly think any use of roids/prohormones would be counter productive.

Bro not trying to be a dick here, but the questions you asked have proven you are nowhere near ready for steroids.

Your body fat is too high and you are too young just to start with, not to mention you not knowing about a pct etc...

Try checking out the stickies and read up on diet before you do anything else my friend. Dbol is not for you right now trust me

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Am TheRippedReverend and I approve this message

Ok so to answer your question dont buy any steroids at all. Your not ready and dbol is not a cutting steroid anyway. If you take it you will look like whale. That 25% bf will jump to about 30%. You need to learn how to train and eat. If you do the same routine,how do you expect to grow? The body has to be challenged, and you need to learn how to feed it the right fuel. Diet and cardio is your key to success at this point. Once you get down to about 12% bf, then start a lean bulk. YOU DONT NEED STEROIDS AT 21.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

NO STEROIDS. Too young, too inexperienced, dbol will make you look even more bloated. Bro, clean up your diet, do cardio. Be militant, be consistent, learn what real workouts are and then, maybe 5-6 yrs from now, think about juicing if you still even care about it.

Well ... there's nothing much for me to add here. You should follow all the advice you were given above and clean up your diet, finalise your training routine with needed cardio, get your BF down and get healthier first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom