Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

200mg of test cyp for 4 months

thuglife247

31 yr old/ 174 lb/ 14%body fat/ training for 5 months consistently/ very clean, light diet./ test level 508. It was originaly 330, but after 5 months in the gym, it only hit 508.

The doctor prescribed me an HRT dose of 200mg week of test cyp. Planning on hitting the gym extra hard...

Few questions-

I am naturally thin. Can I expect to put on muscle without gaining much fat? Even better, can I expect to gain some muscle while losing fat?

What kind of gains can I expect in terms of lean muscle growth in about 4 months?

The doc prescribed me an AI and HCG. Will I be able to keep my nuts and my sperm count above crash and burn territory?

Yes, Im a newbie, so I apologize in advance for any pertinent information I happened to leave out. I tried following the directions given in other threads, so take it easy on me.

Where's RADAR?
His answer would be much better than mine

31 yr old/ 174 lb/ 14%body fat/ training for 5 months consistently/ very clean, light diet./ test level 508. It was originaly 330, but after 5 months in the gym, it only hit 508.

The doctor prescribed me an HRT dose of 200mg week of test cyp. Planning on hitting the gym extra hard...

Few questions-

I am naturally thin. Can I expect to put on muscle without gaining much fat? Even better, can I expect to gain some muscle while losing fat? yes you should gain a good amount of muscle, but the fat depends on your diet and Cardio,

What kind of gains can I expect in terms of lean muscle growth in about 4 months? Depends on your diet and exercise program and ethics. Lean muscle from high reps and low weight, Fuller muscle= heavy weight lower reps. ... I personally mix it up. To affect the fast twitch and slow twitch muscles together

The doc prescribed me an AI and HCG. Will I be able to keep my nuts and my sperm count above crash and burn territory? You should be fine. Depending on the AI of course

Yes, Im a newbie, so I apologize in advance for any pertinent information I happened to leave out. I tried following the directions given in other threads, so take it easy on me.

If my aim is to get up to about 180 while getting my body fat down to about 9%, what type of workout program diet would you recommend? Do I need to bulk, then cut, or will the test allow me to gain muscle while simultenously losing fat?

If my aim is to get up to about 180 while getting my body fat down to about 9%, what type of workout program diet would you recommend? Do I need to bulk, then cut, or will the test allow me to gain muscle while simultenously losing fat?
Working out harder will help with the fat.
I dont plan out Diets but limiting your foods to
Oats, Chicken breast, lean redmeat, Fruits@veggies (some protein bars) 5 separate small meals a day and, at least a gallon of water a day is a start. And Sleep is as important as the eating.
Bulking will happen. with the test. the diet will help the fat loss.

If you want to get tone. Look into the 10x10 German volume training.
Good enough for a start. bro

HRT at 31, why?

Top Bottom