Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squat suit?

genarr3

Plat Hero
Platinum
If thinking of getting a new suit. I have an Inzer Z - suit that I bought quite a few years ago and have since put on 20lbs. I'm not saying it's too small now, when I called giving my new measurements the suggested the same size.

Problem is the upper straps ball up and become like razor blades into my shoulders. I mean this to the extreme, it's felt thoughout the lift. It is a problem, I'd like to get a suit with wider uppper straps. Any suggestions?

As far as I know all of Inzer's suits (Champion, Z-suit & Hardcore) are made with the wide straps now. Choices, choices, so many choices...

Screwball said:
As far as I know all of Inzer's suits (Champion, Z-suit & Hardcore) are made with the wide straps now. Choices, choices, so many choices...
Hardcore? I only know the manufacturers that advertise in PLUSA, and don't recall them. Do they have a website?

I think you are confused... Inzer is the manufacturer and they make three versions of a squat suit: they are the Champion, the Z-suit and the Hardcore. The Champion is like a base model, then the Z-Suit is a step-up and the Hardcore is the top of the line. Many lifters squat and deadlift in the same suit. Inzer also makes a specialized deadlift suit called the MaxDL (similar in design to a Hardcore).

There are other manufacturers out there such as Titan, Crain and Frantz.

when you put ur straps on, do you have anyone to straighten them out on your shoulders? cause that sounds kinda weird, the straps are small so maybe its not.

but for a squat suit, i think you should try the titan squat suits, i love there material, it took me three meets and 36+lbs bodyweight, 2 inches in measurements and, taking 3 inches off of the straps to finally let it rip(and it was a little rip). So if you wanna change squat suits, try out the titan victor which is like 45 bucks. but if you wanna stick with inzer, i would get there hardcore for sure.

FREAK19

P.S. sorry i babbled off there.

Top Bottom