Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

London is the new thialand

forcd

so i've travelled the world abit and we would all agree thailand is we all would say its a pants down gear for all.... the only downside i guess is if you unfortunatly end up with fakies.... i recently hit croatia, london and dubai..... while i was in london i urgently needed medication for depression i suffer..... what followed made me giggle like a school girl, the chemist callled their own doctor who turned up in a suit, no name tag nor credentials i explained my situation to him, its at that point he cut me off and just asked what i needed..... xanax, valium, those were legitimate needs..... then he did what gave me a half a chubby, pen still on papper asked if i wanted anything else, so i mention testoserone. " what type would you like and how many boxes would you like" i was lost for words but still with it enough to say "sustanon 250 and 10 boxes should do it" didnt ask me one question and charged me 10 pounds and i was on my merry way, next chemist arimidex, next chemist, nolva.... all scripted to me which i carried through dubai all the way home to australia..... what sort of half assed operation are they running there, i'd rather that than thialand i got script filled at a mayjor chain so they legit organon, thai is hit and miss unless scripted for uniden and even then its a maybe.... i guess you miss out on the tabs but within the uk you can have expressed to your door next day legit as...... if the people werent so fukin rude, public transport wasnt such a joke, and i didnt have to deflect petrol bombs from hitting my baby girl i'd consider moving there.... its a better training holiday that thailand in the mingin heat tryin to dodge trannies and left battling benzo addiction. though even with our tight as a nuns customs for gear australia the only place to be. but dont come here we full.​

Lmao welcome to the uk brother, you gotta better deal then me and I live here, yeah riots are going abit crazy atm, but the gear situation is beautiful its everywerrrrrr lol pritty cheap to probs compared to what you pay in american and australia, ill be coming there to show you ozzies how to party :p

Last edited:
'dont come here we full' i love the cultural racism in australia its hilarious and makes you guys special lol

its not racism as such i hate everyone equally, i've been around the traps and one thing i've realised about australia is we spend our time changing our way of life for everyone elses culture, no more saying merry christmas here, its happy holidays, no more santas allowed i cant wear a bike helmet into a bank but a berka is allowed, but what do i get when i'm in there country??????? follow their rules or you will be chompin bullets..... i'm all for thier culture and love it when i'm in there country but this is australia, you dont like the way we live then fuk off..... dont get together and try change the way of life for us. i cant be in dubai drinkin a stubbie during rumadun, fuk i cant chew chewing gum or its jail time for me. so yeah we are full go somewhere else

its not racism as such i hate everyone equally, i've been around the traps and one thing i've realised about australia is we spend our time changing our way of life for everyone elses culture, no more saying merry christmas here, its happy holidays, no more santas allowed i cant wear a bike helmet into a bank but a berka is allowed, but what do i get when i'm in there country??????? follow their rules or you will be chompin bullets..... i'm all for thier culture and love it when i'm in there country but this is australia, you dont like the way we live then fuk off..... dont get together and try change the way of life for us. i cant be in dubai drinkin a stubbie during rumadun, fuk i cant chew chewing gum or its jail time for me. so yeah we are full go somewhere else

Could not have put it better my self "we are very full go any where else"

Hi guys. I'm not using steroids yet but I'm very interested. Where in London can I get a supply? I was totally unaware that it is so widely used here in the UK.

Hi guys. I'm not using steroids yet but I'm very interested. Where in London can I get a supply? I was totally unaware that it is so widely used here in the UK.

Read the rules before posting .
source checking will get you banned here fella and if anybody pm's you a source they will be banned too.

thank you.

Stfu

S

Top Bottom