Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol only cycle

tommyk

i've got 205 dbol and was gonna do an oral only cycle. what's a good cycle? one guy suggested 1 a day the first week, 2 a day the second week, etc...is that good? i've got some nolvadex and clomid too..how should i fit those in, if at all? thanks

Just take 1 tab 4X a day straight through and start clomid 4 hours after your last d-bol tab.............galaxy

hmmm...have you ever used dbol before? I'd say give it a try at 25mg and see how your body reacts to it. If your feeling fine and not holding to much water try bringing it up to 50mg. Do not surpass 5 weeks.

dbol only

actually, this is my first ever cycle..i got this stuff over a year ago..i had gyno(naturally occuring) and i figured what could roids hurt since i already had the tits...but i decided to go ahead and have the surgery..naturally, i was scared to juice after that because i dont want the gyno to reoccur...but lately i've been feeling the urge..i think i'm maxed out at what i can do naturally...and i've got the shit sitting here tempting me...i know dbol only is not a great cycle, but its all i have and i'll probably never do roids again..but i wanna go for it just this once..how bad is dbol for causing gyno? i've heard deca is very bad...anyhow, thanks in advance for any tips..i want to do this right...

i got gyno from dbol and test cycle. just makesure you have nolva. armidex would be nice too. but i dont recomend doing a dbol only cycle

Hello!!!!! Shouldnt we know how many mg his d-bol is, before we tell him to start poppin 4 per day. what if he has 50mg d-bol tabs. 200mg of d-bol per day would be real good on the body.

DO SOME MORE RESEARCH! oral only cycles suck...dont do em and even if you were to do it and u had any brains you would no that 1 5mg pink tai dbol (what you probably have) aint gonna do shit for you...like i said before DO SOME MORE RESEARCH!

Top Bottom