Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sustanon info

Just bought some Sust. Just want to make sure its not fake gear. I checked out pics and looks real. There small 250mg amp. That say Sustanon and Organon in a circle and 250 mg under that and then its says Nile Co. all in green lettering right on the bottle. What do u guys think ???thanxx

The guy i brought it works at the gym I work out in. So i see him every day. I wouldnt think he would screw me over but u can never really trust everyone.

ALso since Sust is oiled based would there be a slightly yellow tint to the liquid, or would it just be clear. What other ways are there to check.

You are taking anadrol and are worried about the side effects of sustanon.

I really don't think you have researched. Don't ruin your first cycle with lack of education. If you have been training hard for a while your body will react very well to your first cycle - So it is important to get it right.

nautica

i would substitute the anadrol with dbol. my first cycle was a sust and dbol cycle and i loved it. gained 32 kept 14 or 15 and i did very low doses of each (sust 250mg every 5 days, dbol 15mg/day)

as posted in another thread. Noone has heard of fake Sust redijects. there are very hard and expensive to fake with the needle being marked too. also they are in a sealed package.

Top Bottom