Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My dog just ate my dbol!

a dog is a mans best friend, no lie i have a 3 year old beagle friendly as all hell but when it comes to food look out!! everytime i eat a snack// eg.. chicken most of the time watch out! i will be in the family room enjoying if anyone comes near me while im eating he will growl and then chase you out of the room. he knows whats left is his and dont mess with it. what a companion! cats suck ass

My vet told me a funny story about a guy that brought his dog in with something hanging out of its ass. Well it turned out that his dog ate one of his socks and has actually trying to shit a sock. On a better note my dog is fine. Thanks again for the concern and comments.

He may be 100 lbs. in a few days, but he will be back to 90 lbs. within a week. LOL! Just don't let him get a hold of the postman's leg for a few days.

Hey bro, If it were me I'd have taken the oportunity and quickly shaved him bald, gave him some tattoos followed by a shot of about 1500mgs of test suspension and of course some nolvadex in case he's gyno prone. Then I would've then let him loose on my motorcycle to see how many of the neighbors' dogs he could knock up!
lololololl!!

Just kidding, I don't really have a bike! lol:D

genarr3 said:
What kind of experience does he have with gear? What are his goals? How long has he been training? We need more info.

HAHAHAHA:FRlol: :FRlol:HAHAHAHA
i rarely lol but i'm seriously lol'in over here

this is the funniest thing I've read since the guy who injected straight into the ring of his asshole. Well, i mean the responses are funny, I love my dog like crazy and i'd be pretty freaked out if it was me. One time I was laying out some fishing gear and I thought my bitch ate one of the fish hooks. After a couple hundred dollars and a scope of her internals as well as xrays, I found the hook I thought she ate, laying on the floor.

Top Bottom