Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2thick if you had the chance again what woud be your first cycle

2Thick said:

So, you are scared to be wrong....hmmmmmmmmmm

Why would I be wrong ? It has been tried and true so many times: test is a must for any solid cycle.... Hey test lovers where are you, dont let me alone with 2thick !!!!!

Re: mmmmm deca

3plates said:
week 1-5 D-bol 24mg ed
week 1-10 Deca 400mg/wk, arimidex .5 ed
week 12 clomid 100mg ed
week 13 clomid 50mg ed
week 14 clomid 50mg ed

In addition to the dex comment, you wouldn't start the clomid until 3 weeks after your last deca injection as deca is active in the system for quite a long time.

sk* said:
i am doing a 200mg of deca for 10weeks
most people on this board will flame this cycle but i believe it is sufficient for a first cycle

i am curious as what 2thick thinks, since he believes in a primo cycle with the same dosages, i assume he would like it

2thick, am i right or wrong?

thanks

I think that is a good first cycle if you plan on focusing greatly on your diet. The only way to make good gains is to make sure your calories and protein are high enough.

2Thick said:
Well, hypothetically speaking, if I had cycled in the past, then I would hypothetically use the same thing.

Primobolan depot at 200mg/week for 8 weeks. The only thing I would change would be the intensity of the workouts and the focus on diet.

There you go again... dosing like that is going to have serious implications and you know it. Are you trying to kill people with advice like that?

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

200mg's of Primo.....Heh heh heh....He said YOUR first cycle 2Thick-N-Da-Skull....NOT oyur sister's Bro....

Christ, I wouldn't even waste good pins on a shit-hole cycle like that....Then again, you maybe would net 4 lbs. of growth for the 300$ you spent for it....You'd gain more off a stack of Andro and creatine....

I will admit, great 15 year old Newbie advice though....Heh heh heh

Ranger

2Thick said:

My question is: What do you do from then on?

It is like starting to drink by downing a gallon of beer...not very smart.

Exactly, start slow and low. If u start w/too much gear where will u go to on your 3rd, 4th, and 5th cycles? 1000-2000mg of roids a week? I think not! Get your diet down, sleep right, and grow like a weed on small amounts! Save the larger doses for down the road!

I "grew like a weed" on NO amounts of steroids. But I don't think "low amounts" would have given me shit.

When I made the decision to start AS in my 30's I wanted solid gains - which meant 500 mg of test + EQ + dbol. 2Thick is right about the diet aspect though, but if you've been working on diet and training for 10 years, it is time to consider REAL doses of AS!

2Thick is just trying to keep 15 year olds from killing themselves... hats off to that.

Hopefully they will just stick to those low dose primo cycles, and for their own good maybe the shit will be fake! Come to think of it maybe they should just use Methoxy-7 and other useless supss...

Low doses are a bad idea for most of us because 8 weeks of hormonal changes, HPTA suppression, side effects, and post cycle recovery need to be counteracted with a high enough dose to get results.

It would be interesting to try a deca only cycle though. My only concern there is sides, so taking it alone might not be so great.

2Thick said:
My question is: What do you do from then on?

I haven't seen any proof that the body develops a tolerance for AS. People continue taking more and more because they are getting closer and closer to their genetic limit. I don't think it has anything to do with tolerance.

My first cycle was a big one. I'm thinking primo/ox for the spring. If you can't grow on reasonable doses then it is time to stop gear, IMHO.

Top Bottom