Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winstrol question

PUMPDAWG171

first time winstrol user....got ahold of some of the 50 mg tabs(100 of them)......been training naturally for years and got good results.........would just like to put a bit more lean muscle and get harder....really just don't want to risk to many sides.......I feel like I need a jump in my training to continue to put out max efforts..............My question is.....How much should I use? I will be taking it by itself with joint fuel suppliment....I am 6'2 245 with moderate bodyfat............never took any anobolics before......any advice would be great.....thanks

100mg/Day for 6 weeks. Take 1 tab in the morn and 1 tab at night. Take ALA through out to protect the liver. With a good diet I think you will have very ncie results

M18

I gotta say I just did those IP 50 winnys and am about done and am very disapointed. I think they are SEVERLEY underdosed..

I really know how to train and gotta say they did not get me hard like i thought they would.

musclebones said:
I gotta say I just did those IP 50 winnys and am about done and am very disapointed. I think they are SEVERLEY underdosed..

I really know how to train and gotta say they did not get me hard like i thought they would.

I have heard the same thing which is the reason I said to use 100mg/Day instead of 50mg

M18

what is alc for your liver?..... is that like milk thistle.....or something totally different? whats a name brand? and where can i get it?.....thanks for your responses

PUMPDAWG171 said:
what is alc for your liver?..... is that like milk thistle.....or something totally different? whats a name brand? and where can i get it?.....thanks for your responses

Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is a powerful antioxidant and liver protector. It also increases insulin sensitivity, so allows the body to store substantially higher levels of nutrients in the cells.

Minimum dosage in my opinion is 600 mg. per day. 1000 mg. is what I am taking, in divided doses. I take 200 mg. with breakfast, and 400 mg. post workout with dextrose and creatine, followed by a protein shake.

Run a search for more info.

Best deal on ALA is at www.kilosports.com $70 for 1000 caps 100 mg. each.

Top Bottom