Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen and women

whiteknight39

Any issues for females taking clen????

I've got a comp in 4 weeks and looking at shedding that last bit of fat.

I understand with clen you must drink a lot of water, take taurine and potassium

I'm thinking of orderoing from the AG Guys, l
Thanks for any feedback

Clen is an aid, it's not going to do anything extraordinary for your fat-loss. The clen + t3 stack can only increase your metabolic rate by 7-10%, that's hardly enough to be magical. I suggest really concentrating on your diet right now...:)

My diet is clean and I'm getting down there in bf right now.....I'm only looking at dropping about 6 lbs to hit my weight class...I'd like to tighten up as well....

Was just reading on clen and wondered if that would be the aid to help me get there....

whiteknight39 said:
My diet is clean and I'm getting down there in bf right now.....I'm only looking at dropping about 6 lbs to hit my weight class...I'd like to tighten up as well....

Was just reading on clen and wondered if that would be the aid to help me get there....

6lbs. in 4 weeks, you can easily do that with diet and cardio. That's 1.5lbs. per week. If you wish, you can add clen for 2 weeks and see how you like it, it is very effective. Remember, it's effective, but it's not magic :coffee: Make sure you keep your diet in check the whole time.

You can try clen, but it does add a lot of stress to you as far as shakes, tension headaches, etc. -- at least it normally does. For the effort, I'd probably agree w/ Mr. X as far as just stick to the diet & training. The water deplete always helps to drop at least 5 lbs as well.

There are no issues w/ women using clen - mostly just how you personally tolerate it. Just a thought about adding something untried to your contest prep --- normaly I wouldn't suggest using anythign you dont' already know how it affects you just so it doesn't hose up your progress.

Sassy69 said:
You can try clen, but it does add a lot of stress to you as far as shakes, tension headaches, etc. -- at least it normally does. For the effort, I'd probably agree w/ Mr. X as far as just stick to the diet & training. The water deplete always helps to drop at least 5 lbs as well.

There are no issues w/ women using clen - mostly just how you personally tolerate it. Just a thought about adding something untried to your contest prep --- normaly I wouldn't suggest using anythign you dont' already know how it affects you just so it doesn't hose up your progress.

I'm a little skeptical with this as well....... I've never tried clen..I'm at what seems to be a plateau....I am not dropping the weight as I feel I should....

My diet is clean , I am carb cycling...putting in 1-1/2 to 2 hours of cardio per day and weight training 6 days a week...now alternating upper and lower body...not heavy weights...... These are all changes that should have affected my body and dropped weight.......

Maybe I'm just stressing cause comp time is getting closer...I just wanted to hit my target weight 2 weeks before comp (June 17 ) so I could concentrate on other things...like routine, posing etc.....

I also want to tighten up the skin... Just ordered YES....hope that helps

whiteknight39 said:
I'm a little skeptical with this as well....... I've never tried clen..I'm at what seems to be a plateau....I am not dropping the weight as I feel I should....

My diet is clean , I am carb cycling...putting in 1-1/2 to 2 hours of cardio per day and weight training 6 days a week...now alternating upper and lower body...not heavy weights...... These are all changes that should have affected my body and dropped weight.......

Maybe I'm just stressing cause comp time is getting closer...I just wanted to hit my target weight 2 weeks before comp (June 17 ) so I could concentrate on other things...like routine, posing etc.....

I also want to tighten up the skin... Just ordered YES....hope that helps
How far are you from your target weight? Depending on how much water you hold that is anywhere from another 5-10 lbs you will drop just days before the show.

superqt4u2nv said:
How far are you from your target weight? Depending on how much water you hold that is anywhere from another 5-10 lbs you will drop just days before the show.

I weighed 119.5 this morning...I want to get into the lightweight class which is 114.5 lbs..... I'd like to come in at about 113 lbs.....( I also intend on doing the masters class)

I guess I have to belive I will loose those lbs in water but it is kind of hard to wrap my head around that..... ( maybe it's this damn diet)

Here;s a pic from this morning...standing ,relaxed..... I believe I am getting pretty lean...guess one is always their worst critic .... I'd like to lean out a bit more though and that's why I was maybe considering the clen...just for that last little drop in body fat

post-1-1147961304.jpg

whiteknight39 said:
I weighed 119.5 this morning...I want to get into the lightweight class which is 114.5 lbs..... I'd like to come in at about 113 lbs.....( I also intend on doing the masters class)

I guess I have to belive I will loose those lbs in water but it is kind of hard to wrap my head around that..... ( maybe it's this damn diet)

Here;s a pic from this morning...standing ,relaxed..... I believe I am getting pretty lean...guess one is always their worst critic .... I'd like to lean out a bit more though and that's why I was maybe considering the clen...just for that last little drop in body fat

post-1-1147961304.jpg
Dam girl abs arms and delt caps looking great :D Seriously your stressing you are not to far off from your target weight trust me the water will drop and you will be there. What are your plans for water deplete? If you really want to do something you could try tweaking your diet a bit but for sure don’t try adding in new supplements etc that you have never done as you don’t know what they could do to you.

Top Bottom