Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Pain with Sustanon?

Pete D

I'm not complaining here but this is what happened.
24 hrs. ago I shot myself in the ass with 1cc of sust. (Loeffler) mixed with 1cc of EQ(Ttokkyo). I warmed up the juice by running the syringe case under hot water for 3 minutes and injected very slowly, took 2 to 3 minutes to inject.

Here's the problem. I have no pain whatsoever. Is that a bad sign that the sust. is fake? shouldn't I have some kind of pain? I'm not complianing about this just a little suspect that's all. Please help.

Mixing with EQ and being very cautious can eliminate pain completely. If u really want pain try the sust alone.:D

I didn't realise that Sust caused pain until I injected my first.. first shot took a few days for paint to subside.. next one took less... now pain lasts half a day... I recommend bicycling.. and hot bath..... Maybe even a bit of deap heat...

Easy!

Pain with Sustanon????

WTF, I never knew Sustanon causes any pain. I've used it in 2 cycles without pain, and it wern't fake either.

What caused pain for me is Winstrol, Primobolan, & Suspension. I don't think there is any pain associated with injecting sust.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

The pain would be due to the propionate. But, it doesn't cause pain in everyone. I for one, have used plenty of different kinds of sustanon and never felt that pain.

The only other thing that could cause pain is if the benzyl alcohol levels are too high (ala Ttokkyo's first batches of sust and cyp).

The first time I used Sustenon it was mexican and it hurt for a couple days after the injection but now I have no problems with any sort of pain. Except for that first batch of Ttokkyo Testenon "I SAID GOD DAMN" I got a big ass lump on my ass that didn't go away for a week and I still won't use there Testenon because of that shit.

as with anything it, it affects different people in different ways
on my first cycle i took 2 shots of sust a week and my ass never got sore
just starting my second cycle and still no pain

Never experienced any pain from sus...when shooting it in my ass....but it always hurts when i shoot in my quad or shoulder.

A little pain with sust...

I used to have a little discomfort with Sust but nothing really bad. The worst pain I've had was actually from Cyp. Don't really know why it hurt so much, but I would swell for about a week in the injection site. BUT! It made me grow like a weed, so it was worth the pain! :D

I used mexican redi's and was in pain for at least one day after, I just recently started some and I havn't had any pain yet, is this a bad sign.

Top Bottom