Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How I get/Stay Lean

ncmil

Since everyone is sharing diet Ideas etc, I thought I would post what I do. I follow a ton of programs but I really love the Crum Cake Diet that was posted on here. So I dont take credit for it, but here is what I do on a regular basis etc, times and cals.

6am Wake up 6am As soon as I stop hitting the snooze button, I goto my
gym,Pound 2 ECA tables.
6:30 Whatever Bodypart im training, I do the following when trying to get
ripped. M-Chest T-Back W-Legs T-Shoulders, F-Arms Abs EOD typically
12-16 sets per bodypart, 30-45 seconds bewteen sets.
7:30 Post Workout, 1 Large stick of Sweet Tarts and 3 scoops of Whey
60 Grams of Carbs, 66 grams of Protein, 530 Cals Estimated
10:00 3 Scoops of Whey, 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil, I also take 2 citrucel fiber
tablets, when on a mild keto type diet, I extra fiber.
15 grams of fat, 66 grams of Protein 500 Cals or so
1pm 1/2lb steak, veggies <-- Whatever I take to work, or a salad
12 grams of fat 50 grams of protein 500 Cals or so
4pm 3 Scoops of Whey, 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil, I also take 2 citrucel fiber
tablets, when on a mild keto type diet, I extra fiber.
15 grams of fat, 66 grams of Protein 500 Cals or so
6pm I do either of the 3, 20 mins Hit Cardio, 45 mins of Mid cardio, 60 mins
slow go, I estimate that on the 20 mins I burn 400 cals, 45 mins
750ish, and the hour can be anywhere from 700-1100 if im feeling it.
7:30 1/2 Steak, Onions Green peppers, etc
(now this maybe replaced with lamb chops, roast chicken, pork, large
tuna steak, steamed shrip with olive oil etc, always try to spice it up )
12-18 grams of fat, 50 grams of protein
9:30ish 2 scoops of whey, 1 scoop olive oil, and some fiber powder

I estimate I eat around 2400-3000 cals a day, get in close to 300 or more protein, carbs around 80-100 veggies and candy post workout, and 40 grams of fat, try to keep the fats healthy with olive oil. I just like olive oil in my shakes, you can use flax or whatever but Im Italian, its all good to me.

I use optimum whey, weekends, I keep the carbs low because I skip the post workout candy. This diet may not work for you, I find I can easily use Carbs or fat for energy so it doesnt matter to me what I use. Im naturally a bigger guy, so dont think im some skinny miny.

As with all diets, and in life, how we look is usally a direct corelation to how we feel. When im ripped My sales are up, my dates are up, and I get alot more action. I also feel alot better.

I always ask myself is this burger, french fries, ice cream, cake etc, needed, worth it, what do I like more, getting laid or eating food. Feeling good or tasting ice cream. DOnt get me wrong I do cheat every now in then but it is well thought out. I do go out and have drinks sometimes as well, just no more than once a week, and usally no more than 2 times a month, if I do its usally wine, no beer, or sugary drinks, stick to sugar free redbull and vodkas,

No for my proof in the pudding. Please see attached pics, now I might get ripped for being lean, but this is me at 6'0 195lbs, I feel my best at this weight, I can put more mass on, but having a nice six pack, a squar jaw, and being mildy drug free is important to me.

You can see I eat, im not a sadist, a stravist or a wimp.

You can rip me now if you like, but this is what I do, it might work for you, this is very similar to the crum diet on this board.

Keep on keeping on

you look pretty good in the pic, maybe too "skinny" for some people on the board, but I think you look great.

Keep up the good work!

Its on here somewhere, basiclly the idea is similar to atkins except for

Post workout carbs, and eat all the veggies you like. ITs very easy to do, one month of this, with no cheats will do wonders for you,

I know what your saying about being too skinny, but I look at it like this, its better to be leaner that fat which is obvious. But I find it easier to stay leaner that to constantly try to put on tons of muscle, think of that cycle people do where the Get lean for the spring and summer and bulk for the winter, which is basiclly eat good in spring, and eat crappy in winter wear baggy clothes.

What if you can look good all year round, and feel good all year round, if I want to add muscle I can stay very lean by adding some cals, and cutting back on cardio. But My main point is.

Benching 300lbs, having 20inch arms, eating and training like a pro, things that feel good, may make you look good, but having a nice 6 pack year round, that will make you feel awsome, ask yourself this "Do I untuck my shirt most of the time because I have a flabby stomach, or just not that great of a stomach?" I tuck my shirts in, for business and pleasure. This is some dumb rant im on, its 8:05, just got back from the gym, showered, ate, getting ready for 9 hrs at the office. :)

Have a good one.

I finally found it. Had to do a google.com search since only platinum members are allowed to search... wahts up with that! Yea, looks like a fine plan, it's basically what I've been doing, except no carbs post workout. I've been eating lots of eggs, protein powder, and fish/other meats. Small amounts of PW carbs are coming, then once I lean out more I'll have more carbs in the mornings.

Your kinda like NJRipped, only your a lot less cauchy, and a lot nicer.

Good work bro, and thanks for posting that.

I like NJ, the only diffrience I think we have is our diet philosphy, and ideas. I feel sorry for him, because he tries to help people and he gets slammed for it. I think he has a great body.

To be honest I was the fat kid in highschool, couldnt buy a peice of ass, I was funny, had a handsome face, but weighed 260lbs when I graduated. Started college, got into shape, dropped 50lbs in 4 months, never looked back, all the girls who roughed me wouldnt talk to me suddenly were calling me, its like a story in the old bodybuilding mags.

We both share a passion for looking great, staying lean and healthy and helping people. I wish he would just post his diet, but hey if he is gonna make some money on a book, thats cool, I read 1-2 diet/nutrition/bodybuilding/steroid books a month, so i will buy his, purely for enjoyment, inspiration and knowledge.

Thanks for any compliments and if I can help you in anyway please ask, I have advised college football players on diets, workout routines, steroid stacks, supplements in more, WOrking out, nutrtion is my passion, just thought I would say hello, share some thought and help some bro's/girls out.

Thanks. Maybe we'd eventually be in the same boat man (the success story boat...). In HS I wasn't the fat kid, but I'm more overweight than I want to be, never been ripped all that blah blah feel sorry for me. So, now, trying to get ripped, just have to keep with it and all.

What is "mildly drugged" for you?

Mildy drugged to me is ECA stack, maybe a clen tablet here or there. I would run anavar if I needed it, but want to stay away from Test/fina etc, when im older GH is an option.

I dont condone steroids I think they are amazing and great, I compare them to plastic surgery, I just know I would break out very badly, as I used to have bad skin, and im very happy with my current apperance.

Top Bottom