Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone here ran a gram or more of EQ?

Mavy

Super Human
Platinum
Has anyone ran a gram of EQ before? If so what were your experiences? Good? Bad? Sides? Would you do it again?

Seeing as how it is only moderately androgenic, did anyone feel these symptoms or sides at this dosage? I want to run it alone, or maybe with some var.

Cheers,
Mavy

I have run 600 and hit up 800 mgs for a few weeks. When I was at 800 the pumps were insane and I felt much fuller/pumped. I really did not experince any sides that were noticeable, perhaps increased aggression. I love Eq and plan on using it as a base for every cutting cycle.

Btw This summer I used test prop, eq, anavar to diet down and this was the best I have ever looked, with minimal sides.

v shape how did you eat on that cycle? im doing an eq/test-e/dbol/var cycle now and i want to drop a few bf%. i cant wait to see my results from this cycle

srry to hijack mavy.

I have. No sides really but I tend not to anyway. Great pumps and really vascular. Good appitite stim too.

Quad

Sorry Mav,

I've gone as high as 600mg w/no sides. I have read some posts of people commenting on a "point of diminishing returns" once you reach a gram or so but it looks like a lot of this thread dispells that theory. Give it a run and if it works, give a few bttls of EQ so I can try it... :p

I think if you have to go north of 600mg EQ you may as well add Deca, which is what I did last year. 600mg EQ + 400mg Deca/week.

Next summer I running plan on cruising on 1 gram of eq and 100mgs of test. Should be a fun time.

Now to endure 5-6 months of cleanness LoL.

I ran 800mg for a long time, no problems, am currently 3 weeks into running a gram, still no sides to speak of

DaveTSI said:
v shape how did you eat on that cycle? im doing an eq/test-e/dbol/var cycle now and i want to drop a few bf%. i cant wait to see my results from this cycle

srry to hijack mavy.

I ate a high protein, low to moderate carb diet with a lot of healthy fats. I ate about 10-11x my bodyweight in calories and did at least 30 min of cardio everyday. Usually post workout. Make sure you take an anti-E with your stack if you plan on getting leaner. The water retention from the test-e and the dbol will make you real smooth.

Top Bottom