Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arnie and the guys on dbol

yomama

Banned
Back then they didnt have clomid, so...did arnie use the juice yearlong none stop or do you guys think otherwise. I mean, he would have to recover naturally and would lose a lot. So, I think he was on 24/7 year round.

And another thing, when doing PCT, I think it's best to take time off lifting while on PCT. I mean, test will be very low and you'd only got to lose if you lift, right?

Arnie and those guys did use year-round. Theyre doses weren't anything too crazy though. Anywhere from 500mg-2500mg from what I've heard. Not like todays competitors who are take 7000-10000mg a week + GH + slin + DNP + T3, etc.

I would not suggest you quit training during pct. But I would suggest reducing volume accordingly.

what, you think they didnt use hgh? and t3? come on. hgh has been around for ages, and t3 was used 50 years ago throughout france at least to drop weight. heck i wouldnt be surprised if they did use dnp, although if they did, its use would be more prevalent now

cheers

GoldenDelicious said:
what, you think they didnt use hgh? and t3? come on. hgh has been around for ages, and t3 was used 50 years ago throughout france at least to drop weight. heck i wouldnt be surprised if they did use dnp, although if they did, its use would be more prevalent now

cheers

Well. Regardless. None of them had gh guts. :)

GoldenDelicious said:
dose, maybe.

gh was around, i cant imagine that it wasnt used

You figure?? I dunno, it's expensiver than hell today, and you would think it would have been more expensive then. But then again, this is merely speculation.

its expensive now because it is patented to the shithouse. it isnt THAT expensive to make

actually the politics behind generic protein drugs is fairly interesting...looks like we may never get them

anyway youre right about the gut...guess we will never know

GoldenDelicious said:
its expensive now because it is patented to the shithouse. it isnt THAT expensive to make

actually the politics behind generic protein drugs is fairly interesting...looks like we may never get them

anyway youre right about the gut...guess we will never know

Damn politcal fuckers and theyre patent bullshit and all that crap.

Time to buy some gh powder and do some homebrewing....hehehehe.

talk to a doctor who knows a thing or two about gyno and he will tell you that you can work it off with heavy chest workouts and stretching, maybe thats why these guys had the thickest chests in history

NYBodyguard said:
talk to a doctor who knows a thing or two about gyno and he will tell you that you can work it off with heavy chest workouts and stretching, maybe thats why these guys had the thickest chests in history

I was just gonna say the same thing, as when i spoke to my doctor he said the same thing to me.

Top Bottom