Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can low testosterone levels cause shyness?

audiophyle

Serious replies only please
I've got a lot of symptoms that make me wonder if i have low test levels. For starters I store fat very estrogenically (hips, inner thighs, ass). also, no chest hair whatsoever and very little facial hair. Plus I dont have a very pronounced jaw line or cheek bones etc. I'm not very aggressive and very timid, not just with chicks but with everyone. Should I get blood work done? And if it does turn out that i do have low test levels, what can be done about it?

how old are you?

if you got insurance go tell your doctor that you want your test levels checked, then if they're low he'll give you a steroid that you can use to build huge muscles

possibly, do you get tired all the time? how your performance during the day? is it hard to get a boner?

It might just be your genetics, have you looked at relatives to see if they have the same features as you?

white boy said:
I don't think low T level will cause shyness but maybe you won't be motivated to pursue a female

So how has pursuing males been working out for you?

Top Bottom