Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Simple Dbol Question

i pop them every couple of hours or so. taking 30mg ed so 1 when I first wake up, one after breakfast, one before the gym, one after, then a couple later on.

cmtuggl said:
Do you guys eat all your daily dose once a day or do you split it up to twice a day?

Split it up evenly, I believe Dbol has a half life at 4 hours. Go by that.. start early, as soon as you get up in the morning, just pop the first ones..

I take them all at once 30 - 60 minutes prior to training. Kinda against the norm as you can see. But d-bol is rather fast acting and only lasts for a short time. I do not take d-bol by itself, I always use several tools (steroids) while on a cycle, so I do not neet to worry anout having the d-bol working all day long. With this in mind I like all the d-bol at once right before the gym because I like the test surge I get which lasts through my workout, and remember d-bol is great for strength so why not have it all in you while you are lifting.

interesting point nuclear.
since I spread mine out, I'd be interested in taking maybe 2-3 before my work out. I often wonder if the one I take late night before bed are a waste? what do you guys think? would I be better suited taking more during the day instead of one or two later on in the evening.

tuggl -

put them in a tic-tac container or something similar... easy to dose on the run. Inconspicuous also... that's what I did with my T3 when I ran it.

-M

Top Bottom