Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If money were not an object, where would you train?

If money no object, where would you train?

• Home gym

Votes: 58 63.0%
  • Commercial Gym

Votes: 34 37.0%

• Total voters
If money was not an object, I would buy a commercial gym just for myself, and stick it into my back yard.

But seriously, home gym. I can go into specifics why, but let me just say 3 years of commercial gym crap really halted my gains.

I'd build a huge building for a home gym...

B True

Home.

But it would be much better equipped than my garage is now.:D

However, I still wouldn't heat it, or air condition it. No windows, and moderate lighting.

Joker

Home Gym.....without a doubt

doesn't mean my friends wouldn't have keys or that i would be all alone, but more that i would have a say as to who was training there, oh and I would be able to have as many platforms and bumpers as I wanted

I guess Im going against the grain here, but I think I would train at a commercial gym (unless I had a lot of friends at my home gym to train with) There is just something about being around a lot of other people who are (hopefully) working their ass off too that gets me pumped up.

Home Gym

Definitely blastin MY choice of lifting music loud as hell... nothin beats lifting to metal/rock or hardcore rap shit, which is definitely not what they're playing at commercial gyms

Celebrities only go to commercial gyms to be seen. Most probably have badass home gyms.

I'm gonna have to throw in for commercial gym. I don't let being social interfere with my workouts. In fact I barely talk to anybody when I'm lifting. But if I want to hop on the treadmill next to the spandex cutie... I just think it's a cool way to meet like-minded people

Home gym.

There are too many things I don't like about a commercial gym, but it's my only option now.

-sk

Top Bottom