Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

drinking winstrol

Are you planning ED or EOD? Technically you can drink it because it is water based, but it seems a bit of a waste. Why put your body through the extra liver pass/stress in order to avoid a little pin poke? I would IM it unless you are in an absolute hurry than drink it.

would it make a difference if it was oil based? My friend did that the other day because he didnt want to inject again that day. that must have tasted really bad.

solidspine, I reckoned it would be better to divide the dose, 25 mg twice a day to have a more even blood concentration.

EURI.....Its a 17akl based drug...takes the same path whether you drink it or shoot it.....stress is irrelevant in this case...liver is stressed less with one dose....best in AM.....Iam told...

It is 17aa, but when taken orally it goes through two liver passes to get into your system which leads to more stress. IM only goes through one pass, albeit still taxing the liver... but lesser of the two. Also not to mention you need roughly 50% more orally, so to equal a standard 50mg EOD IM dosage, you need to take 37.5mg ED orally. Personally, I would shoot it if given the two options.

Euriskan said:
It is 17aa, but when taken orally it goes through two liver passes to get into your system which leads to more stress. IM only goes through one pass, albeit still taxing the liver... but lesser of the two. Also not to mention you need roughly 50% more orally, so to equal a standard 50mg EOD IM dosage, you need to take 37.5mg ED orally. Personally, I would shoot it if given the two options.

Don't you mean that you need 75 mg oraly?

I normally do EOD injections so 50mgEOD=25mgED, so you would need 37.5mg ED orally. So if you are doing 50mgED IM, than yes you would need 75mgED orally... which just seems like a lot of stress on your liver. Either way, make sure you have proper liver protection.

Top Bottom