Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBOL Info

lipower

Please dont flame this perhaps silly question but if I have done a cycle of Test and Deca without any sides of any sort. Will the addition of DBOL greatly increase my chance ofgetting sides. Is it notorious for sides or generally mild? Any info will help a great deal!!!

DBOL is a great drug, but it is very androgenic. It works very well but the sides can be a problem for some. You should get some liquidex or nolvadex just in case of gyno... It also depends on how much your going to use

I used 50mg ed for the 1st 4weeks

on my first and second cycle.1st gained 24 lbs in 4 weeks.2nd gained 20lbs in 4 weeks.Good stuff,but I would run it higher.I way around 260 though so I may need a little more.good luck.

lipower said:
Please dont flame this perhaps silly question but if I have done a cycle of Test and Deca without any sides of any sort. Will the addition of DBOL greatly increase my chance ofgetting sides. Is it notorious for sides or generally mild? Any info will help a great deal!!!

Its is NOT a mild drug. Gives you good gains though...
But what were you're results with the first cycle??
If you go with the Dboll make sure you have some anti-e and something like milkthistle, cause it is very harch on the liver since Dboll is a 17-aa roid.

Gains in the first cycle

On 375mg test ethe every 5 and 450mg deca every 7 days. I gained 30lbs and maintained it all. It was a 7 week cycle.

Top Bottom