Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone critique my DBOL cycle...

Big Nipper

OK this will be my first cyclec. My stats are 5'9" 163. I will be taking DBOL orals at:

25mg week 1
50mg week 2-4
25mg week 5-6

I have also heard that I could take it 25-30mg for 7-8 weeks. Is this too long? I plan on taking tyler liver detox daily, nolvadex if I get itchy nipples at 40mgs/day until things get better, then 20mg/day for the remainder of the cycle. Then clomid a few days after at 300mgs/Day 1, 100mgs/Day 2, and 50mgs/Day 13-21.

I am going to drop the alcohol completely for the cycle, and currently already supplement 150grams of protein per day with 3-4 meals a day. Also will be drinking 1 gallon of water a day and hit the gym 4-6 times a week.

What kind of gains will I make? Ability to hold them? What about gaining fat? I will only be taking DBOL. Any suggestiong will be appreciated. As this is my first cycle, I would like to do everything correctly, and make sure my diet and workout regimen is optimal.

i would suggest doing 1 shot of sus250 a week for 10 weeks and spreading 30mg of dbols out a day for the same period. that was my first cycle and i gained about 25lbs and kept 15lbs. i had a HUGE increase in strength that i mostly kept also. but remember that your diet is the most important thing about doing a cycle and also do as much research about what you will be taking before actually taking it. best of luck

1. D-bol only cycle is not GOOD and it's not GOOD for a first cycle
2. 50mg ED is WAAY TOO MUCH for a newbie
3. You won't be able too hold off your gains as most of them will be water which will be lost very quickly
4. Forget about D-bol and do a Test cycle for 8 weeks. 250mg/week. OK, maybe D-bol for the first 3 weeks 20mg/day but with Test for the whole 8 weeks

mrt said:
1. D-bol only cycle is not GOOD and it's not GOOD for a first cycle
2. 50mg ED is WAAY TOO MUCH for a newbie
3. You won't be able too hold off your gains as most of them will be water which will be lost very quickly
4. Forget about D-bol and do a Test cycle for 8 weeks. 250mg/week. OK, maybe D-bol for the first 3 weeks 20mg/day but with Test for the whole 8 weeks

Well the reason I am using DBOL is because it is oral. Anything else ORAL that you could suggest? Also, is one liver detox enough....I read some other member taking like 3 or so? Is that overkill? I would assume your body could only use so much before it comes out in the shitter.

Anything oral that u take u will lose 90% of ur gains...

one possible cycle that would put some better gains would be an anavar/creatine cycle but that will be pretty costly...

like mrt said add test if u want to see results that u will keep, but at the same time diet is the key to any gains, not gear.

Only other orals I can think of that would make a decent stack are primo tabs and winny. There is always anavar and andriol, but they aren't easy to come by and can be really expensive. You do know that oral versions of these are not nearly as potent, and generally a waste of time. If I were you I would stack d-bol, deca and sust. Don't be scared of needles if you want to play a mans game.
week 1-10 sustanon 250 250 mg/ week
week 1-8 dianabol 25 mg/ day
week 1-8 200 mg nandralone decanoate

dont do an oral only cycle its pointless. if you're not ready to grab ur balls and inject something, then you're not ready to be juicing. didnt mean to be a dick but its the truth. 8 weeks of dbol is way too much especially for a first timer. run test at 250-400 mg/wk for 8-10 weeks. if you dont feel you are ready to do that then just focus on your diet and training for now until you are. it will be very depressing if you do a dbol only cycle and gain 20 lbs in 6 weeks, only to lose it in 4.

jubei said:
Only other orals I can think of that would make a decent stack are primo tabs and winny. There is always anavar and andriol, but they aren't easy to come by and can be really expensive. You do know that oral versions of these are not nearly as potent, and generally a waste of time. If I were you I would stack d-bol, deca and sust. Don't be scared of needles if you want to play a mans game.
week 1-10 sustanon 250 250 mg/ week
week 1-8 dianabol 25 mg/ day
week 1-8 200 mg nandralone decanoate

Can't see myself sticking a needle in my ass...I think I would faint before I hit the skin. I don't understand why I am so terrified of needles, its not the pain but just terrified of them. Last time I got blood drawn from a finger prick, the nurse had to do it 6 times before she got any blood. My face was pale white, and the minute after she got some blood, I blacked out on the ground. Believe me, I wish I didn't get like this. Is there some way to cure this phobia? If so, please tell me! I know that Orals are a terrible way to go when compared to needles.

The first time u inject, pretty much everyone is a little scared...it took me about an hour holding the syringe in my hand looking into the mirror b4 i got the balls to do it, but once its in u feel dumb b/c its just about the easiest thing in the world to do...now i cant wait for injection days b/c i get an incredible pump:D

RipDsel said:
The first time u inject, pretty much everyone is a little scared...it took me about an hour holding the syringe in my hand looking into the mirror b4 i got the balls to do it, but once its in u feel dumb b/c its just about the easiest thing in the world to do...now i cant wait for injection days b/c i get an incredible pump:D

Bahahahah! That is too funny...I think my girlfriend would find me in the bathroom passed out face down with a needle still stuck in my ass. LOL.

Top Bottom