Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On "Detection Times" does it matter what kind of test(not testosterone)?

They actually have to be looking for steroids. They won't know unless they look, and it costs extra money - lots.

jecterF10 said:
http://www.anabolicreview.com/detect.htm

Are these detection time for the regular piss test or blood test?

Just asking because, I frequent the dermatologist and they always check my blood.. So wanting to know if the detecting times would be longer if they were checked from your blood?

Thanks 4 your help,
Jec

Yeah dude, they gotta look for the juice to find it.

When your dermatologist does blood work he is looking for hormone levels and certain indicators of your health (your blood is the transport system for your body-so you tell what's up by the stuff being transported around). He may notice something is up when he sees elevated liver, cholesterol, and testosterone levels but may not think much of it. He'd have to know a lot about juice to see a pattern. Plus its your doc-he can't tell anyone anyway.

FHG

Steroid test const a grip of money and thats why most dont do them, all steroid tests in the US are conducted at UCLA medical so if they are not looking for them then they wont find them and even then they still have to be looking for a particular one

Blood tests are where you can get into trouble, depending on what you are taking. The metabolites of some drugs bind to the fat cells, especially deca and Eq. You could test positive for deca, via blood test anywhere up to 18 months after your last shot.

PopiChulo said:
all steroid tests in the US are conducted at UCLA medical

Not true at all. Another example of drug test fiction.

BTW f10...most of those dectection times are so old that I wouldn't trust a single one. That is if you are actually subject to a test that is looking for steroids.

Top Bottom