Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best Deca - bovel, tokkoyo or denkal

jet

BROVEL NORANDREN200 , TOKKOYO DECA 300mg per or
Denkal decandrolan 200mg per

I have access to all 3..I've used brovel in the past. What do u think of the others?

denkal. just my .02.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them though. I am using brovel for the first time right now. Seems like a pretty good product.

I was going to get denkal, but I'm a sucker for a 50cc bottle!:D

So your using the nor50.....thats to much oil for me at 50mg per I'd rather go with nor200 @ 200mg per

i would go with ttokkyo bc its the best for your money
i doubt that the quality difference is that big between denkall and ttokkyo
but for sure not the brovel

Lbacker, thats probably my choice especially because its 300mg per...just never used any tokkoyo products before..Any fakes out there?

jet said:
So your using the nor50.....thats to much oil for me at 50mg per I'd rather go with nor200 @ 200mg per

FYI-200mg norandren is available in 50cc bottles.

And no I would not use 50mg strength either.

jet said:
Lbacker, thats probably my choice especially because its 300mg per...just never used any tokkoyo products before..Any fakes out there?
im on the ttokkyo deca right now, not very long into it so im not gonna bs and say im loving it, but im sure i will in the next few weeks its only been in my system for 3 wks
havent heard of any fakes
just make sure there is a tk on the bottom of the bottle

Thanks cheeks..I didn't know that..I'd love to get my hands on one of those 50cc 200mg bottles!!!!! shit tahts a lot of deca

jet said:
Thanks cheeks..I didn't know that..I'd love to get my hands on one of those 50cc 200mg bottles!!!!! shit tahts a lot of deca

You can also use it for a paper weight, 50cc bottles come in handy around the house! LOL!

Yeah, it is alot of deca.

I'm using the Tt Deca and Tt Sust right now. Ouch that damn sust stings like hell the next day. But I like it.

Top Bottom